→⁠_⁠→ 1

Jimin is a 26 year old  alpha. He is married to CEO min yoongi for 2 years now. Currently after 3 years of marriage, Yoongi and jimin are nothing but strangers. Yoongi became cold and ignorant to his husband. Jimin is not able to handle this behaviour. Jimin moved into seperate room away from Yoongi but he didn't notice this. Which hurt jimin.

But today, Jimin decided to talk to Yoongi about this and find a solution. So they can be lovey dovey like before forgetting the world.

It was night, jimin is waiting for Yoongi on couch. It's late at night and Yoongi wasn't home. Jimin is worried sick about his baby. He came home early, only to prepare Yoongi's favourite food and spend sometime with his baby wifey. Looks like he was wrong. It's already 10, Yoongi didn't come or did he leave a message that was is going to be late.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was about to grab his keys to search for Yoongi. Jimin was worried and frustrated with these actions of Yoongi. As he was about to open the door. Yoongi opened it from outside. Jimin was relieved that yoongi was home. Yoongi made his way to kitchen to get some water. Jimin tried to ask in a soft voice trying his best not brust out " Where were you??". Yoongi reply angered him " where I was is none of your business and I don't have to tell you and take permission from you for everything." Jimin chuckled in sarcasm and anger " ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOONGI. I CAME HOME SOON JUST TO TALK AND SPEND SOMETIME WITH YOU. AND YOU GO ON TELLING ME IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS TO WORRY ABOUT YOU. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU ACTUALLY??" Yoongi shouts back " STOP SHOUTING AT ME. I WAS JUST LATE TO HOME. AND WHY ARE YOU WORRIED AND WHO ASKED YOU TO COOK OR WAIT FOR ME. I ALREADY ATE AT A MEETING. YOU CAN EAT AND I AM GOING TO SLEEP. "

Jimin was stunned, he was shocked by Yoongi's under statement. Why should he wait for Yoongi and why should he be worried for him. Did Yoongi go nuts. Jimin questioned himself. This angered him even more. He threw everything he prepared for Yoongi. The shuttering of plates and bowls made Yoongi halt for a second. But soon rushed back to his room being triggered by some incident. Jimin left the house in anger.
.
.
.
After an hour

Yoongi was at home working not caring about jimin's where abouts. While jimin was at the bar. He drank 4 shots of Tequila yet he was not drunk. " Slow down dude" Jeonghan shouts snatching the glass away. Jimin wasn't drunk and jimin shouts back " give back you dumbshit!!" Jeonghan irritatedly says " it's enough fucker, why are you drinking so much? Why are you mad???" Jimin was quiet and didn't utter a word. Jeonghan questions " is it Yoongi?? " Jimin nods narrating the whole story. Jeonghan was shocked hearing this. Back then, when jimin and Yoongi were dating. Yoongi always spent his time with jimin leaving his work. They always went on dates. Most importantly they never had a fight. " Are you sure, it's Yoongi" he questioned.

Jimin himself doesn't know the answer. Jimin was still in shock to think. He was trying to process or think about a solution for their relationship before it turns into a tsunami. But couldn't think of any. Jimin came back to his senses when Jeonghan shouts. " Let's go home you idiot. We will meet tomorrow and find a solution to the problem. " Jimin gave a nod.

Soon Jeonghan drops jimin at his home and drives back. Jimin made his way to the hall and sat on the couch. He was about to lay down but felt someone staring at him. He looked back only to see yoongi glaring at him. " What??" Jimin asked annoyed. Yoongi spoke coldy " did you drink??" Jimin spoke in sarcasm " why does Mr. Yoongi care??"  Yoongi shouts " YOU KNOW I HATE IT, WHEN YOU DRINK. THEN WHAT IS THIS. " Jimin spoke coldly " You were the one who said not worry or care about you. Did you forget???" Yoongi was pissed and left the room. But he doesn't have a right to be angry when he was at mistake.

Jimin laid down on the couch. He was recollecting those good old memories. Which he spent with his baby. How he met Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK

One fine morning, Jimin was waiting for the elevator in Min Empire. He entered the lift and the doors were closing. Suddenly he heard " Please wait" from outside. He immediately pressed the button. As the door opens, he encounters a heavenly figure walk into the elevator thanking him. He never saw this boy in the company. He questions softly " are you new here??" Only to get a nod. Jimin chuckled " don't be nervous and welcome to Min Empire" and walked out of the elevator before Yoongi could speak.

Well Yoongi joined the company as an intern to check the work ethics of his company. His first impression on this handsome young man was good. Yoongi walks out of the elevator.

" Who are you? " someone asked rudely. " I am the new intern ma'am" Yoongi spoke. " Introduce yourself??" Yoongi nods " Good Morning everyone, I am Yoongi. I am the new intern, please take care of me. " Riya, the team leader spoke rudely " I am the team leader and respect your senior. Don't think high of yourself and do what we say. Now go get all of us milk tea as your joining party." Yoongi nods annoyed " ma'am money??" Riya scoffs " get it with your money dumbass. It's your welcome party??" Yoongi got angry but controlled his anger and left from there.

He made his way to the cafe " 9 milk tea please " yoongi asked. " It will be 4600 won sir!!" Yoongi searched for his wallet which is missing now. He tried checking for his phone and remembered he left them in his bag. " Sir please move aside and search. The others need to order." Yoongi requests " please can you prepare the order, while I go get my wallet??" The waiter spoke" sorry that cannot be done. Please move aside." Yoongi frustratedly moves aside, the first day of his job is totally horrible. Great 😃😃

" I would like to pay for that man and please add expresso too." Jimin spoke with a smile. Yoongi looked up at him with a smile, his invisible cat like ears popping up in happiness and relief. Jimin chuckled seeing Yoongi. He payed the bill and moves aside waiting for his order.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed the story.
17 votes for next episode 
Bye