2 ☜⁠ ⁠(⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

Yoongi spoke in gratitude " Thank you so much Mister...." " Jimin" the man introduced himself. Yoongi said with a small smile " Ohh thank you Mr. Jimin" jimin nods with smile. " Maybe you should tell your name kiddo" Jimin spoke" Hey!! I am not a kid. Btw I am yoongi. Nice to meet you!!" Yoongi forwards his hand. This is their second meet on that day. Yoongi spoke awkwardly " Mr.jimin I don't have 4600 won right now. I am sorry_____" Jimin chuckled " it's okay you don't have to pay or treat me later with your salary." Yoongi nods with a smile " so which department do you work in??" Yoongi questions. " I am chief legal officer for this company." Yoongi's eyes popped out in shock. Yes, he is the president and just acting as an intern but still, he was disturbed with the politeness of the man and his position in the company, after seeing the team leader of sales department. Soon yoongi's order was given " okay sir, I will leave now. " Jimin nods with a smile " hope we meet soon."
.
.
.
.
.
It's been a week since yoongi joined the company as an intern. He was already pissed of Riya and others who just order him around and make him work overtime. On the other hand, yoongi couldn't meet jimin in this week. And he was kind of missing jimin and wants to see him. He snapped out of his thoughts, when he felt a file hit his face and the sharp edge scratched his face. Yoongi glared at Riya, who crossed her limits. " What are you glaring at me for. Get those printed" Riya shouts. Yoongi just controlled himself and left from there picking up the papers. If it was President Min Yoongi, he would have sliced her into two.

He walked to the printing machine. He doesn't know how that works and started kicking it in anger. A person pulled him back " what are you doing yoongi??" The man asked. " Mr.jimin the printer is not working" yoongi said in anger and confusion. " The printer is working. You didn't know how to operate the machine." Jimin chuckled. " Are you laughing at me " yoongi glared. " No, I will teach you how to use. Next time don't kick the machine and break it. If you don't want to get fired." Jimin spoke.

Once the printing was done. Jimin arranged the paper and gave them to yoongi. He noticed a red mark on yoongi's face. Upon inspection, it turns out to be a cut. " How did you get the hurt yoongi?" Jimin asked. " Our team leader threw the file across my face for not listening to her." Yoongi complaints. Jimin drags Yoongi to his cabin and made him sit on the couch. He brought the first aid kit and tried to touch Yoongi. Yoongi in defence stopped him. " Don't worry, I am just treating your wound." Jimin started treating the wound. " It's done, now go to work. Next time, if something like happens or someone bullies you in the office. Just tell your higher officials. Okay" jimin said. Yoongi nods as he left the room. He was blushing and was red.

Later jimin suspended Riya for week as a punishment. Yoongi didn't expect this but enjoyed the whole week without any care.
.
.
.
Like this a month passed, jimin and yoongi became friends in short time. They started meeting and hang outs were common. They call eachother nickname and tease eachother playfully. Play pranks on eachother. They had fun.
.
.
.
And today is the day, Yoongi is going to introduce himself as the President and also fire some bugs from his company. During his internship, Yoongi and Jimin became good friends. And Yoongi wanted to continue the same with him.

Yoongi walks out of the car with security and everyone was shocked to see yoongi this way. He noticed Riya grind her teeth. He stopped right in front of Riya " bow down lady " with a  smirked on his face. Riya bows down with a glare " you are fired, get your sack and leave Ms. Riya " yoongi spoke coldly. Riya was shocked" bu__but who are you to fire me???" Yoongi huffs" are you dumb or acting dumb. Everyone here understood. I will introduce myself again for your dumb brain to process I.AM.MIN.YOONGI. THE.PRESIDENT.OF.MIN.EMPIRE. and this is the right I have to fire you." Riya stuttered " wh_why" " the way you treat people in my company is more than enough for me to fire you. Leave the office?" Yoongi scoffs and turns around to encounter jimin stood there in shock. Yoongi gave a smile and walks towards him. But jimin just bowed down to him and left the place. Yoongi was puzzled at jimin's action. He never wanted his position to effect his friendship.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently, Yoongi is in his cabin checking the designs for the next collaboration with RR company. " Call Mr.Jimin to my cabin." Yoongi commands. He was puzzled at the way jimin acted earlier. Soon he heard the door knock
" Come in!!" Said yoongi. Jimin entered the room and bows to yoongi " Good Afternoon President Min!" Said respectfully. Yoongi was pissed " come on jiminie we have known eachother for month and we are friends now. " Jimin just looks at him without any expressions. Yoongi was irritated " say something jiminie." Jimin spoke coldly "friends don't hide things from eachother sir. As you came to test me, you did it and I proved you that I was good at work. Then you should have told me." Yoongi looks down " I am sorry, I thought of telling but it slipped off my mind. You are my cutest friend naa please forgive me " yoongi used his puppy eyes. Jimin controlled his laugh " what will I get" Yoongi pouts " so cruel " jimin laughs in sarcasm" the world is cruel baby." Yoongi farrows his eyes in disgust " eww don't call me baby. And I will treat you lunch for 1 month!!" Jimin smiles and gave a nod.

" Wait! Did you call me here to talk about this. I was working on something important." Jimin said. Yoongi just shows his teeth in display. Jimin rolls his eyes leaving the room.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today. I hope you liked the chapter.

25 votes for next episode

Bye

Because of my competitive exams

Because of my competitive exams. I didn't do well in exams yesterday. The paper was really tough and the invigilator was really dumb and inexperienced, she made mistakes in writing question paper series and attendance sheet. Everything was chaoitic.
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲