The confession

This will be the last part of this chapter. But don't worry I'll upload other stories!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TANJIRO'S POV:

I haven't spotted Zenitsu, Aoi said he was up here but I don't see him. "Aoi, where is he?" Aoi looked over and realized that Zenitsu and the others had left. "Hmm, I don't kno-" Aoi's eyes widened. "What's wrong Aoi?" I asked as she slowly turned my head and smirked. "I think I know why he isn't here" I tilted my head confused but then Aoi grabbed my wrist and dragged me back downstairs. "Ughhh! We just got up here!" I groaned as I am already tired of running up and down the stairs. "We just need to keep running so Zenitsu can come find us! Since he has such great hearing!" My eyes widened then I smiled softly. "Good idea Aoi!"

ZENITSU'S POV:

As Inosuke was teasing me about me and Tanjiro I heard running. I peaked over the corner to see Tanjiro and Aoi running around. My heart has been shattered again as I was about to shed tears. I tried to walk back over to the others but Inosuke and Kaigaku pushed me out into the open where I was sure he would see me.

TANJIRO'S POV:

As I was still running around I spotted Zenitsu as he was pushed out in the open of the hallway. As our eyes met I saw tears forming in his eyes as he tried to run away. I chased after him and gripped onto his wrist. "Zenitsu wait! Please don't leave! What's wrong why are you crying?" I looked into Zenitsu's tearing eyes. "I'm sorry Tanjiro.. I.." I tilted my head confused. "Please tell me Zenitsu.." Zenitsu sighed as he gripped onto his chest tightly. "I know you won't feel the same way but I'm in love with you! I know you will find me weird now! You probably like Aoi to.. that's why I was crying and trying to run away. I understand if you are in love with Aoi." I saw him fidgeting with his fingers as he stood there anxiously. "Zenitsu.. I don't like Aoi.. I like." I pulled out a little heart chocolate out of my pocket as it hasn't melted yet. "I love you to Zenitsu.. I was with Aoi because I asked her to help me." Zenitsu's eyes widened as tears formed bigger. "Ahh! Im sorry Zenitsu!? did I do something!?" I hugged him tightly. "No you idiot! These are happy tears!" Tanjiro sighed as he looked back into Zenitsu's nice golden eyes. "I'm glad we feel the same way.." and Zenitsu nodded as we shared our first kiss. It felt magical. "YESS THATS MY BROTHER!!" Zenitsu flinched as he looked up to see Kaigaku and the others clapping and cheering for them. "Kaigaku! Shut up!" I hid my embaressed face into Tanjiro's chest as we all laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if this is short I had nothing else to do in this story😭
I promise I'll do another story but for now, I'll be ending this one. I am gonna make a new one. Thank you all for taking the time to read this! I love you all!