LIP TINT

MISHIL POV

"This was such a beautiful place" I hung my bag on my shoulder as I looked outside our hotel window for the last time, we were leaving today.

We did many fun activities and yes it helped in relieving stress. Me and Jungkook we felt closer than before but now we had a clearer headspace about our relationship. We knew that we cannot afford to have feelings for each other and although no one said it out loud......... we understood that mutually. Knowing what is right is one thing but your feelings cannot be controlled. I have stopped denying what I feel for Jungkook. But I am totally aware that I need to move on from those feelings.

"Shall we leave?" Jungkook asked snapping his fingers in front of my face, I just smiled in reply as we headed out. After we boarded our flight, I checked my phone and there were messages from taehyung, I looked at it as I gasped "JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

Jungkook who was drowsing in sleep next to me got up startled. "What happened MISHIL?"

"TAE IS PROPOSING SAKURA TODAYYYYYYY !!!!!" I screeched with excitement. But Jungkook made a shook face in return...did he have no idea about them? "Umm well I guess they knew each other...but when did so much development happen?" He asked as I face palmed myself. "Jungkook!.....wasn't it too obvious between them? they have been on and off so many times and leave that! it's easily conveyed by their eyes! how they look at each other, how they always bicker!" I explained aggressively with many hand gestures. "Okay I mean maybe I am not very observant?" Jungkook spoke in defense.

"No you're just dumb" I answered.

As we reached the airport there they were, Jimin and taehyung to pick us up even though we didn't ask for that. I looked at them with adoration as I missed them so much. Taehyung straightaway hugged me in front of everyone, I was a bit surprised but my eyes became wider as he whispered to me "Sakura asked me out before I could" I was so surprised that I just mouthed a what!? and then he added "and now I know whatever you have done for me. Why are you so kind?"

Flashback: I blackmailed Sakura in the restaurant washroom to not even dare to break Taehyung's heart along with consequently motivating her to leave her fiancée and also praising Tae whenever I got the chance.

I couldn't believe what I heard, I was so happy for them that I got a bit emotional I never thought Sakura would take such a big step, meanwhile Jimin was explaining all that to Jungkook. As we broke the hug I covered my mouth to restrain myself from ugly crying as I looked at Taehyung, my handsome friend.

I have not seen someone get to their happily ever after but for the first time I saw it happen and it was so beautiful. Taehyung wiped my tears cutely as I was still unable to speak and then he spoke "See someone is there waiting to greet you" My eyes went to Sakura standing at a distance with her usual smile while Taehyung went to hug Jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook nonetheless were making fun of him.

I ran towards Sakura as I hugged her "Girllll! I am so happy for you."

After all the happy tears and screaming subsided I looked over to Jungkook to find him looking at me with the warmest smile ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed by in a wink, Jungkook's dad called us in his cabin as he stated he was happy seeing us get along so well. There was also a small meeting where the company discussed the quarterly profits, shares and upcoming project. Undoubtedly the company has continued to soar high since Jungkook has taken the positon of CEO, everyone was congratulating him as the company scored the highest shares ever. And there it was...... the new project with emerald, my father's company.