🟦/🟥 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄

biting; blood licking;

unprotected p n v;

fem!r; & LEE

Lee sinks his teeth into your shoulder and the sting is briefly shrouded by the pleasure

Lee sinks his teeth into your shoulder and the sting is briefly shrouded by the pleasure. You expect the pain to lessen with each rock of his hips into yours.
You expect him to only leave a mark and then let your skin be. But the feeling of his teeth only becomes more prominent against your skin, until you're moaning out uncomfortably.

"Lee..." you try to pull your arm away but he holds it down with one hand. His hips are weighted as they press into yours, keeping your stomach flat against the mattress.
"Lee, what're you doing?"

You don't mean to sound as scared as you do, but your voice begins to tremble as hot tears sting behind your eyes. While you seriously aren't sure about his intentions, they don't feel lighthearted. He has his teeth dug into you with purpose and it hurts.

He's scaring you.

Lee may be skinny, but right now he's strong. He keeps you at his mercy until he draws blood, and it's only then that his grip lessens. He pulls away from the skin on your shoulder with a smack.

"Relax, pretty girl," he tells you, his voice smooth and sweet, yet as heavy as his hips. The image of molasses enters your brain upon hearing it.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." he kisses the center of your tender skin and then moves the form of affection around to each teeth mark, as if he's attempting to kiss it better.

He pulls off of you completely and uses his hands on your hips to encourage you to turn around. When you stare up at him with teary eyes, he runs his thumb over your cheekbone and cups your cheek.

"Why're you crying?"

Your legs fall back open and lee lines himself up again. You begin to speak around a sigh whenever lee sinks into you.

"It hurts, lee."

He leans down and presses his lips to your forehead as his thrusts, strong and firm, begin to push you up the bed.

"I'm sorry, pretty girl, I'm sorry. It'll just leave a little mark, that's all. Let everyone know you're mine."
His dirty-red fluffy hair tickles your nose as he turns his head to kiss the mark. There must be blood still trickling out because you feel the warmth of his tongue on the spot soon after.
It burns a little.

"That's what you want, isn't it? For everyone to know you're mine?" he asks.

You nod without hesitance.

Lee grins and you can't help but mirror it.

"Good girl."

There's a beat.

"Now you gotta give me one. Right here," he lifts a hand to point to his left shoulder. "A matching one."

Sensing your hesitance, he smiles. "C'mon, don't be shy. Here, I'll make it easy for you." He presses his palm into the pillow under your head and begins to fuck you with determination.

His hips knock into yours, allowing you to feel the bone of his pelvis as it protrudes. With each thrust, his cock massages against a spot that makes your mouth fall open.

"There we go," Lee distantly praises. He starts to go a little harder, if even possible. A little faster, too, until you're making an embarrassing amount of noise and, like he wanted, you clamp your teeth down onto his shoulder.

"There we go," he repeats. "just bite down, baby. You won't be hurting me. promise."

When his free hand begins to circle your clit with fast movements, you have no choice but to sink your teeth into lee's shoulder.

You don't even know if he was close before, but by the time you've drew blood and you're clamping down onto his dick with the beginning shocks of an orgasm, lee shudders and groans as he cums up into you.

He's murmuring phrases that you know are intended to bring you both down. He's collapsed onto you by now, removing the hand from your clit and using it to stroke your hair.

He rolls over, pulling you with him, and circling his arms around your back. He strokes the skin there with short and comforting lines. Your teeth are off of his shoulder by now, but you can't stop looking at the mark.

It lines up on your shoulders, mirrored in nature, and you have the strongest urge to see it in a reflection. You want to see how your marks differ. You want to see the evidence of your identification on each other. You want to fast forward time and see how they'll heal, as you hope that the marks will stay.

But right now, exhaustion pulls at your eyes. You want to take a shower, but you're finding it easier to be filthy the longer you're with Lee.

Just before you fall asleep, you feel the firm press of Lee's lips against your bite mark, recognize the exaggerated smack of the action, and hear his final praise.

"You did so good for me. Getting better and better each time."

You can't question his words as your eyes fall closed.

cr. on Tumblr