☁️ 1 ☁️

Jungkook looked at him, standing there in all his glory

Jungkook looked at him, standing there in all his glory. The merciless rain pouring down over their tired bodies, the aroma of the rain hitting the soil was spread all over. The droplets falling down over their exhausted faces, mingling with the tears. Jungkook move forward, taking slow steps towards the boy who was standing and letting the rain wash over him. The air around them was harsh, forcefully hitting the trees, the leaves unable to take the pressure, falling on the ground.

"Jimin."
Jungkook calls out. The name fresh on his lips, like the water fresh on the land.

"Jungkook."
He heard, that voice. The voice that pours freshness over his dry heart.

The sky roars, a spark lighting up as their hands came into contact. Jungkook looked into his eyes, and it was as if he was  staring right into Jimin's soul, his eyes searching for something, something his eyes have yet to find out, His eyes burrow into Jimin's mocha ones, deeply drown, swimming inside to look for the feelings Jimin's lips couldn't express. And there it was, the subtle moment of Jimin's eyes and it was as if Jungkook found the unspoken words from the depth of a dark pit. They hear the thunder again, the sky, as if portraying it's dislike, hinting that if it can't be with the one it loves, it won't let the two lovers meet too.

"We can't-"
Jungkook swiftly pressed his forehead against Jimin, shushing him. And Jimin, everything slowed down for him. The rain seemed to fall down more slowly, the atmosphere seemed to be locked, and it was just them, in between the sky and the land.

"You and I are perfect for each other, never believe in anything else."
Jimin looked up in to Jungkook's eyes at his words, leaning into him.

Before they could hug, they found themselves fading away, turning into ashes. Jungkook smiled one last time at Jimin. The love visible in his doe eyes, the words repeatetive over his lips.

"You and I are perfect for each other never believe in anything else."
Jimin says, and he saw Jungkook's beautiful smile before they both fade away into the thin air.

The rain stopped, the air cool, the atmosphere calmed, the rain droplet sliding from the leaves. And amidst everything on the ground, lay two rings with Jk+Jm initials.