ep 2 {Night out}

So that's what happened you just invited the "hot guy you met at the café" out with your bestie and her boyfriend...? Did you think what you were doing...well..no.

Now times passing , minute by minute and your friend doesn't even know he will come as well!

What will you wear ? Does he know where to come? How much time do you have left?

All those questions were running inside your head and you were ready to explode when you heard someone calling your name.

"Who could it be? My roommate is working." You thought to yourself.

You heard it again. Someone was indeed calling you but the sound came from outside. You opened your bedroom window and saw Dabi .

He waved at you. "Hey princess! Are you ready for the night out ? I didn't know time or place cause you didn't tell me so I came here."

"Eh.. so.. uh.. what times is it…?" You asked him

"Ah around 8." He answered after checking his phone. "Are you ready? Do you need help with anything?"

"No ah.. the date was on 10 I have to 2 hours to het ready... So uh yeah I am going downstairs to open ya the door right?" You said while your brain still didn't work well

"No need for that." He said and climbed the tree next to your window. Entering the bedroom.

"Oh ok you can do that now yeah.." you turned around and picked some outfits. The weren't sexy or something they were just not the usual.

You couldn't choose which one to wear.. hm.. the crimson top with the black skirt or a black dress...

Dabi looked at your confused face and said "the crimson top with the skirt and add a cute accessory to your thigh to add some spice. A necklace would be nice as well, while the skirt should be placed up your waist to show some ass."

"When? Eh? Ok" you simple nodded and went to the bathroom to put on the outfit. You walked in the room and Dabi didn't say anything just smirked.

"What you don't like it?" You said

"No it's not that.. it's just.. it suits you a lot red is your colour!"he said his smile getting wider as the time goes.

"So ready to go now?" He asked.

"It's still early but we can go there and wait for them." You said with a smile of satisfaction.

He took your hand and lead you to the car.

"What a gentleman". You said in order to tease him.

"Ha no problem princess." He smirked

_________________-------------________________

You both enter the club where you were supposed to meet with selesty and her boyfriend.

You and Dabi sat on the bar and Dabi ordered a beer for himself.

"Do you drink princess? I think you said you are 17." He said while waiting for his drink

"No I haven't really drank before only 3 or 4 times but not even much." You answered.

"Well lets make them 5 tonight ." He said and ordered a watermelon taste mojito for you. "Try that its delicious!"

After a while the mojito came and you took a sip from it realising how good it was. You smiled and your face took a bright colour.

While slowly drinking your mojito in only 30 minutes you had taken 3 sips while dabi had finished 4 beers. That's when you heard a familiar voice . It was selesty accompanied by her boyfriend.

When Dabi saw her boyfriend he immediately was shocked and spitted the beer. He got up and got to the toilet.

"What did just happen?" You thought to yourself.
"Anyway.. Selesty.. this.. that was a guy J met today.."

"Your boyfriend?" She asked.

"NO. Definitely not that! Not even a friend." You answered quite overwhelmed.

Selesty sat next to you and her boyfriend next to her placing his hand on her thigh.

Soon Dabi came and sat behind you while wearing his hoodie.

"Eh.. uhm.. Dabi so this selesty my best friend and this uh is Bakugo her boyfriend." You told him trying to understand what happened all of sudden

"So basically my boyfriend is a well known hero he goes to UA to become one but you can say he already is fam-"she said when dabi stopped her.

"Yeah I know him." Dabi answered quietly. What did that mean? Did they know eachother or something.

"Do you guys know eachother." I asked looking at bakugo who seemed like he wanted to kill..

"We do yeah we do. But let's say that your friend or whoever you think that guy is, is not a good guy." Bakugo said

What did that mean? Was Dabi a bad guy or a bad person to Bakugo? How did they know eachother?

___________________———________________

Notice
Sorry for not writing for long . I had a lot work to do and little time . I also try to spend all my free time on drawing in order to get better.

I will try to make new chapters more often.

I am sorry again and thanks for the good comments I really appreciate that and that was the reason I didn't give up!