Blitzy's Introduction

WARNING: An image in this chapter contains mild gore. If you are sensitive to any type of gore, please don't read.

Blitzy Talks About Herself

Oh.....hello! My name is Blitzy! I as you can probably tell, I am a cat. I guess this is my POV for now. I could tell about myself because...why not? What if I told you I had a sister? Well..it wouldn't be that important to some people, but I find it important because she is the best sister in this world! Her name is Butter, and I love her with all my heart!! Well, as a sister. Why would I be attracted to my own sister? But anyways, my most favorite color has to be blue, the first reason being that my markings are blue. Also, my most favorite food is Pupusas! Especially when it has beans and melted cheese inside....YUMMY!!! I also have an enemy, and one I don't really hate, but have not that much positive thought about at the moment. My enemy is Leo, we really, like REALLY don't get along. And my other one I don't have a positive thought about is Raspberry. I honestly don't know anything else to tell you. Oh! I have two brothers, Fizz and Boomer. I usually interact with them when I have not that much to do. Okay...now I have nothing to tell. WAITWAIT I HAVE ONE! I have 6 friends! Butter, Monarch, Star-Dust, Moon-Cake, Roxan, Tea, and me! So it's basically a friend group with 7 people. I REALLY love blasting music with the headphones my owner got me not too long ago. There is also a object version of me that I really like to hang out with. She is basically a blue heart, the same color as my hat, with a lightning strike at the top of her head. And there is also a humanized version of me, but I am still trying to develop our interactions since I chased after her when we first met. I am not fully sure if there are other versions of me, but as long there is not over 10, I won't loose my mind. My most favorite animal is cats! I even am a cat myself. Also sad fact about myself, I had two loving parents in my past life that I have sadly lost. I think their names was Mango and Blizzard. I remember some loving memories of my past life. I am sure they are now in a beautiful place where they are watching over me with my grand-papa and my younger cousin. I have three abilities. The fire or light blast, Electro-Ball, and Telekinesis. I can blast fire or light out of my tail to defend myself or protect others. I can also spawn a ball out my tail called the Electro-Ball to throw when attacking or trying to break something. It is made out of glass to have damage, alongside with the immeasurable pain the target feels after getting hit. My telekinesis power isn't that important but it is very strong, even being able to pull a tree out of the ground.

 My telekinesis power isn't that important but it is very strong, even being able to pull a tree out of the ground

Blitzy Acts

I then stand up from where I was standing, looking around. I was just casually standing in front of a portal that led to the white void where I hangout with my friends most of the time. I leap in it, seeing some other pets hanging out and casually talking to each other. I saw Roxan talking to Tea, watching as Roxan turned his head to see me. Tea looked back to also see me, both of them waving at me. I waved back, smiling. I then walked past them, taking a seat and spawning my headphones. But I sensed something above me, so I slid my headphones away. When I thought it was gone, I reached out for them. As I did, something happened...SPLASH! I groan in annoyance, putting my now soaking wet arms out to inspect. After a bit, I look up and frowned once I saw who it was. It was Leo. Ugh! I can't stand him! He was looking back down at me, a smug smile on his face. "Leo! What the hell?" I rudely asked, gritting my teeth as I spoke. But at the same time, I was confused on how he was flying. I peeked to the side to see one of the winged pets, Fluffy, with a face of disapproval on her face as she shook her head. "What's wrong thunder head? Mad?" Leo replied as I curled my lips back into a snarl. I stand up, water dripping off my pelt. A puddle formed under me as I angrily stared up at Leo. Fluffy stopped shaking her head and dropped Leo on the ground, flying away out the portal that led to the area we were inside. Leo landed beside me, looking up from where he was laying and seeing how I was standing and looking down at him with eyes of annoyance. There was also a bucket beside him, probably where the water came from. "Was it you that poured water on me?" I asked harshly, him nodding as he stood up. I was still glaring at him, shrinking back and leaping at him.  I clawed at his face, my sharp claws raking across it. After that, things didn't go as well with me and him.

Conclusion 

I am now resting in my own den outside the white void world with chewed up Butterfly Leaf on my recent wounds. But tomorrow it'll probably heal. But I wasn't entirely expecting a fight to be honest. But I hate him, so I don't mind.

Blitzy Acts 2

As I curled up in my little bed, I noticed a shadowy figure drowned by the night's darkness outside of my den. "Tea, I already told you five times I was okay-" I said, but then the figure walked towards me. When they got closer, I figured who it was. It was my beloved sister, Butter. She was looking at me with eyes of worry and concern. "I heard about the fight earlier, so I decided to see you. Are you okay?" Butter asked me, looking at some of my wounds. "I guess. Thanks, Butter." I replied, a small smile appearing on my face. "I am pleased I have a sister who always makes sure I am okay. There's nothing we never did together. Like for example, remember when we both were baking cookies and you saved me from that house fire we caused from the overheating oven?" I asked her, Butter giggling. "Of course I remember! At least the damage wasn't THAT bad. That happened probably because of our trash baking skills." Butter told me, covering her mouth with a paw. "Also, remember when we were teaching Star-Dust to fly and when she was struggling to land, you jumped out of nowhere to "save" her and you crashed into a tree?" I asked, Butter giggling again. "I still remember how Star-Dust was laughing at me. She was laughing like crazy!" Butter said, me and her laughing. We continued to laugh about our past activities together. Then once we were tired, we slept together for the night, like how we always.

 Then once we were tired, we slept together for the night, like how we always