Butter's Curiosity

TW: There is an image here that contains gore. If you are triggered to about any type of gore, I would suggest not reading.

Butter Talks About Herself

Hiya!!! The name is Butter! I'm pretty sure you already know how Blitzy is my sister, and Fizz and Boomer are my brothers. And I am apart of a 7 grouped friend-group. Honestly, the coolest one, aside Blitzy, is Tea. Especially her ability to resurrect if she ever dies. Overall Tea is really kind to others except her enemies. Roxan is also cool, how he is able to pull anything off or away from someone or something if he flies super fast past someone. Star-Dust before she began to hang out a LOT with her mentor Monarch was afraid of everything and couldn't comprehend murder or any stuff that related to her trauma, like death for example. But now, she has grown a keen with it and has her own ability to turn into a large cat monster and blast a ray out of her mouth. MoonCake is always, and I mean always silent but powerful like the rest of us. I've never really seen her use her power, so I am not sure what to say about her. Monarch is a great, kind friend to all 6 of us in the friend group. If her neck turns orange, she could spawn a lasso from it and catch about anything, even an entire elephant. I've seen it with my own eyes. Her patterns can also glow in the dark, which I find cool. But now, I should talk about myself because I am just talking about my friends this point. I am about 10 months old, and like Blitzy, I have an object and human version of me. My favorite animal is a butterfly because I am mixed with a butterfly. That is what I find unique about myself. I am always confident about myself. Everyone should feel confident about themselves! There is no such thing as perfection. A person is their own type of perfection. My birthday is on July 30th, Blitzy's being on August 1st. Out of everyone in my special friend group, Tea is my best friend! Asides from Blitzy, being my sister-bestie. Tea treats me like a therapist and teaches me a bunch of lessons and helps me when I really struggle. I wish I can find the perfect, and I mean absolute perfect gift for her to show my gratitude. Anytime I tell her about it, she insists that it comes for free. All, and I mean all of my markings are purple. I have an ability called the Flutter-Bird. Basically when I am attacking, I can stomp my front paws and a large pack of butterflies appear from a bush with a bird leading. They are all meat-eating animals by the way soo..probably the predator is doomed.

Author's note: I WAS LAZY WITH THE DRAWING😭

Butter Acts

I walked around, immediately seeing Blitzy and Leo arguing, like always. I sighed and walked, the ground below me beginning to shake. I look at the source, it coming from the forest. With curiosity, I walked towards the forest, entering it and sniffing around to find a scent. Then, I smelt my friend, Tea's scent. I followed the scent and began running, bumping into something something soft, but large. I look up to see Tea as a beast coming out of the ground. I then look beside me, seeing that Roxan was already there. "What happened?" He asked her before I did. "Well...I might've...sort of..messed around near a cliff, fell off, and broke my neck.." Tea responded, fidgeting with her front hooves. Roxan pressed against Tea's soft fur, smiling softly. "Well..I'm glad that you're okay." Roxan told her, Tea smiling. "And I'm glad I have friends that care." She responded, looking down at me. "Okay..we need to figure a way to get you out this body." I told her, me slightly frowning because she seemed more focused on Roxan cuddling close to her body. Tea looked at me in realization, Roxan facing me. "You done doing couple stuff?" I asked, Tea stuttering in shock a bit. "H-hey! We're not dating!" She said, looking at Roxan while very lightly blushing. "Yeah-yeah. Anyways, I have a plan. So you know how I have a little brother that's very explosive?" I asked, both Tea and Roxan nodding. "So I planned that I bring him here, make him run into Tea, recover her, then she'd be back to-" "NO! That'll hurt her!" Roxan blurted out and interrupted me, me slightly frowning. "Don't worry, Roxan. I am immune to pain in this body I am in." Tea replied to Roxan's fearful defense.

(Timeskip!!)

I basically dragged Fizz with me as he flooded my brain with annoying questions. Tea looked down at me and Fizz while Roxan nervously fidgeted with his front paws. I quickly explained Fizz the plan, accidentally raising his excitement. "Gladly!" He replies, super hyper. I looked at Roxan for their approval, them nodding in defeat and walking far away from Tea to prevent from exploding with her. Fizz then backed up further away from Tea, staying there for awhile. I then watched as he ran forward with a quick pace, leaping onto her. As soon as he landed on her....BOOM!!!! Fizz landed on the ground, stood up and shook his fur, it now ashy. "Awww sick! Almost covered my entire body!" Fizz commented, looking at his fur. I smiled at my amazed brother, but it soon faded. I looked up at where Tea's larger self used to be, Roxan sitting near it while black tears flowed from underneath their eye bandages. I walked towards them, sitting next to them. "I know you're sad of Tea's "death". But I promise we'll get Rainbow to recover her." I told them reassuringly, them sighing. "I know...." Roxan responded, sounding emotional. I feel bad for them. It seems like he really misses Tea.

Conclusion

I watched as Roxan tightly hugs Tea after she was recovered, smiling. "Oh, Tea! You're okay! God, I was so worried you wouldn't come back!" Roxan tells her, Tea purring. "I am glad that you cared deeply about me." She told them, Rainbow casually walking away. "ROXAN!" A deep voice rumbled behind me, everyone, expect Rainbow, facing to the voice direction. Loafal, looking around, appeared from a bush, looking at Roxan. "There you are. Dang, already have a girlfriend? You just spawned from hell about....2 months ago!" Loafal told them, Roxan standing up and walking to her. "We're not dating." Roxan told her sternly, Loafal snickering. She turned around and walked beside them back into the bushes, facing him. "Yeah right. Just admit it!" She told them, their voices fading as they walked away. Blitzy walked to me out of nowhere, me jumping once I faced her. "Hi, Butter!" She greeted me, looking at Tea. "Oh, hi Tea!" She tells her, Tea waving to my sister. "Wait Blitzy? Can I sleep in Tea's cave for the night?" I asked her, Blitzy looking up at the night sky and looking back down at me. "Of course you can. Alright, I should be going back to my cave. Goodnight, sister." Blitzy tells me, both of us pressing our muzzles together and walking away. I told Tea what I asked and what Blitzy responded with, Tea smiling happily. "Great! Alright, since it's getting late, why don't we go to my cave?" Tea asked me, watching me nod my head in approval.

Butter Acts 2

I watch as Tea stretches out her moss bed to make space for me, smiling and lifting her head to see me at the entrance of her cave after she finished. I walked to her, laying next to me. "Since you think that I am an awesome friend...that is just another reason why I want to get you a perfect-" "Aww come on, Butter! You don't need to gift me anything. And in a matter of fact, I already have an amazing gift." She interrupts me, me staring at her in surprise. "What is it then?" I asked her, her smiling at me. "It's you that's my gift. Us hanging out together daily shows how much you care about me and how much I care about you. Besides, that's why I love to hang out with you." Tea tells me, me smiling wide with awe. "I am?" I asked her, Tea nodding. I fell asleep in the warmth of ONE of my bestest friend for the night, purring in happiness.

 I fell asleep in the warmth of ONE of my bestest friend for the night, purring in happiness