A Naruto Lemon

Character: Naruto Uzumaki

Fandom: Naruto

OC: Aya

Request :Annachan3 ( Enjoy ♡)

The afternoon sun had a way of dancing through Konoha.  It was rather beautiful, and its transience took Aya's breath away.  It was late afternoon, on a Thursday, and she was happy because of one thing: her lover was coming home early tonight.

It was rare that the Hokage was able to take an entire evening off.  He usually sat up in that stuffy office all day doing paperwork and whatnot -- or, at least, the elders tried to make him.  Naruto Uzumaki wasn't one for sitting down and letting the world pass him by.  More often than not, he was in the streets of Konoha, greeting his people and evading the string of elders searching for him.

Aya giggled, clutching her mug of tea closer to her chest as she looked up at the sky.  The sun was getting closer to the horizon, sinking slowly down over the faraway landscape and bathing the earth in color.  The sky had exploded with warm shades of pink, orange, and blue, and Aya was very content to just sit there and admire it in the hot evening air.

It was another hour before anything happened, but Aya didn't move from her spot on the steps.  She felt peaceful, and the mere thought of standing and going inside made her thoughts turn sour.  So she just closed her eyes, set her now empty mug down beside her, and smiled.

"…Waiting for someone?" a sudden voice wondered, and Aya immediately jumped up in surprise and happiness.  Naruto was leaning against the fence that surrounded her home.  His white and red robes were mussed and his hat was dangling from his fingers.  He grinned when she turned to him, brilliant blue eyes crinkling with joy.

"Naruto!" like a rocket, Aya bolted toward him, throwing her arms around him and smiling like a maniac. But she couldn't help it, really.  It felt like weeks since she'd last seen him, what with his schedule and her own missions.  She buried her face into his neck and inhaled his masculine scent, feeling more at home in his arms than she'd felt all day.

"You're late," she told him, voice muffled against the fabric of his robes.  But he heard her, and he grinned wider.  "Don't be silly.  You're just early."  And she laughed, she laughed because he made her so happy that her entire body seared blissfully.

Without another word, Aya took his hand and pulled him behind her, leading him toward her house.  She lived in a very quaint neighborhood, and in a very small home, but it was enough for her and Naruto didn't care where she lived, as long as she was his.  And he had been waiting to see her for what felt like ages, had been thinking of her all day, had been planning an escape from his office just so he could come see her. 

He pushed her against the front door with a sudden shift of impatience, wrapping his arms around her. She froze for a moment, and then redoubled her efforts to get the door open.  It was pretty apparent what Naruto wanted, and she couldn't deny that it had been on her mind all day as well.  In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a moment when it wasn't on her mind,

She'd never felt so clumsy as she did now.  Her fingers were shaking and why the hell did she lock her door?  The key wouldn't go into the slot and Naruto was getting more and more impatient by the second and damn, it felt good when he kissed her there…

A whimper tore through her and Naruto grinned.  His hands spread over her abdomen and his mouth began to leave a trail of red down her neck.  His tongue darted out to taste her skin and he nearly gave in to the fierce moan that was spreading through him.  Naruto didn't put much stock into self control, but he couldn't care less at that moment in time.  He didn't care that he was the Hokage and had a certain etiquette to follow, or that the neighbors could be watching right now.  All he wanted was her, spread out beneath him and saying his name again and again and again…