Life Is A Joke.

skip ahead a few months.
*
"JADEE."

"What?" She asked, smiling at people buying the merch and throwing an annoyed look at me, then returning to the people.

"I'm bored."

"I'm busy."

"Then don't be busy."

She glared at me for that. "I can't drop everything the second you come calling."

"I knoowwww." I sighed, returning to Twitter. Thanks to my dad, I had millions of followers.

"Bandit Carlile?" I looked up.

"Yeah?" I smiled sweetly at the small girl, holding her phone.

"Can I have a picture?"

"Sure!" I agreed, posing. "Here, let me see your phone real quick." I said, taking more selfies, then opening her twitter and following her.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She squealed, hugging me tightly.

That made people look over, right as Austin walked up.

"Oh shit." He mumbled, then started to run. Every single girl chased after him.

"Well that got rid of your work." I said to Jade.

"After Warped." She sighed, seeing more people walk up.
*
Warped was over, but it took forever.

I grabbed Jades hand, running to our spot.

When we got there, I decided to ask her about Alex.

"S-she was my everything," Jade gulped. "We made a promise, the same one you and I made, to never give up. But she gave up. One day, we decided to go to New Jersey. I don't know why. We were walking on a bridge. She had been more sad than usual lately. Then, she whispered 'I love you, Jade.', and she...she jumped."

"Oh god, Jade. I'm so sorry I asked. I shouldn't have." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"It's okay. I needed to tell someone new," She smiled."Who's Blade?" She asked quietly.

"She was my universe," I began quietly. Whenever I talked about this, I felt like a small child. "We were walking along the train tracks near my house. Therr was a train coming. Blade...Blade had been more sad lately. She told me she loved me, then she stepped in front of it," I gulped. "It was a small train, not very long, so by the time I got to her, she was still alive. Her last words to m-me w-were 'Stay strong for me. I love you, Bandit Marie Carlile.' Then she was....she w-was dead." Jade pulled me into her lap. "Can I ask something else?" I said, feeling tiny.

"Sure."

"Why do you always mess with those bracelets whenever Alex is mentioned?" I bit my lip.

"Find out for yourself." Jade said, putting her arm in my lap. I pushed the bracelets away, and the ones that snapped, I took off.

I saw dates. Four of them.

"One is the date Alex died, 2•1•14. The second one is when my brother Oli died, 2•2•14. The third...the third is when my best friend in the entire world Sammi died, 4•8•15. I wrote the fourth one because, that's my date. That's the day I die. 12•18•15. I'm going to die December 18, 2016. You want to know why? Because life is a joke." Jade said all of this without emotion.

"No you're not." I said blankly. "You're not leaving me and your dad and Austin and all the boys here without us leaving too. You got that?" I snapped. She's my entire world, I wasn't losing someone like that ever again. "DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?" I yelled, getting up and shaking her.

"Whatever you say."