002 - DRAGON

3 days have passed in Blue Lock, and it was going pretty hectic for some people, like...

"BLAARGHHH" A brown-haired boy threw up inside of a trash bag, his legs no longer functioning. His teammates were with him, basically in the same situation.

A male with white dreadlocks, Saramadara Kairu, held up a water bottle to the brown-haired boy, "Here, Nanase, drink up."

"Thanks, Kairu." Nanase grabbed the bottle and quickly drunk half of it. He quietly gasped for air before wiping his sweat off with his sleeve. He looked over at the treadmills and saw a huge male running. "Damn, he's really been goin' at it."

"He's been running for 3 hours straight and still hasn't even broke a sweat. I'm starting to think he's a robot." The 2nd tallest male in the room spoke up from the floor, his name was Ishikari Yukio.

"He even out-runned me! Haha!" A blonde male with sharp features, Tsunzaki Taiga, piped into the conversation, highly enthusiastic even when knowing he was out-done in one of his fortés.

"You seem happy about it, Taiga." Kairu raised an eyebrow at the odd enthusiasm.

"Of course! It only gives me motivation to work harder!" Taiga grinned, preparing to go back onto the treadmill.

Though, he was interrupted by a heavy sigh. "Oi, I'm done. This got boring." Bacon's deep voice rung throughout the room.

"Already?" Nanase smiled with an eyebrow raised. "Do ya just not do physical activities when ya get bored of 'em?"

"Yeah." Bacon simply shrugged, "What's the point when I have no limit?"

"Everyone has a limit, you know." Kairu shook his head, putting his towel over his shoulder and walking to the pull-up bar.

"Sure." Bacon sarcastically replied, turning his head over to Ishikari "Yukio, let's do the jump test."

"Say no more." Ishikari got up from the floor and walked over to the mats along with Bacon.

"3," They begun counting with eachother, crouching low.

"2..!"

"1!"

FWOOM

They both jumped at the exact time, all strength going to their legs. Though, Bacon still towered over Ishikari.

They both landed, Ishikari mumbling a small "Holy shit.."

"Nanase, how high was that?" Bacon asked the shocked male.

"Ishikari with 103cm... And Bacon with 128cm..." Nanase muttered, having a hard time understanding the situation.

"Could be better, but whatever." Bacon stretched his arms, "Gg."

"Are you sure you're playing the right sport?" Ishikari questioned, "Shouldn't you be in the NBA right now?"

"No, I made no mistake, so shut up." Bacon rolled his eyes, losing interest in the conversation.

DING DONG

"Finally! Lunch time!" Nanase ran out of the room, followed by Taiga.

"Wasn't he just throwing up all over the place?" Kairu spoke in confusion, now standing right next to Bacon.

"Yeah." Bacon simply answered, also leaving.

--

The giant was in the cafeteria, holding a tray that looked small in his hands. He had to crouch down just to press his uniform's tag to onto the scanner. The scanner read his number,