I'm in Control

Watching her from across the room was becoming more difficult with each passing second. I could now feel my pulse in my head, my bottom lip tucked tightly between my teeth, and my fingers twitching and aching to grab and have my way with her. Those electric brown eyes found me, the pair of full lips curving into a devious smile while her gaze lingered on me just a bit longer, traveling quickly up and down my body. I felt my jaw clench in response while the familiar fire burned deep in my stomach.

Controlling myself in this room full of people was a nightmare, and the more I stared at the tall brunette the more willpower disintegrated from my being.Camila broke her gaze and turned away from me, limiting my view to her slim back that was exposed in that midnight black, low-cut dress. She was teasing me, most likely counting the seconds until I broke and took her somewhere secluded. It wouldn't be long, I knew that much, but this was like foreplay to us.

It was all part of our game.

"Lauren, you nailed every solo tonight. I'm proud," I pulled myself back into reality, looking over to my manager who seemed to be making rounds tonight.

I smiled politely but now really wasn't the time to be bothering me. The show was the last thing on my mind, and the only thing I could pay attention to was Camila who was smooth talking a radio DJ while she sipped from a champagne glass. Those lips were mine, her attention was mine, and the fact that I couldn't get her away right now was burning me from the inside, out.

"So what are your plans after the tour?" I heard him ask, but Camila had given me another glance before subtly winking and disappearing around the corner.

This was my chance.

"Excuse me," I mumbled, realizing I couldn't care less about small talk. I was throbbing, my hands trembling from the anticipation of touching every inch of the brown-eyed girl who had given me the signal I needed to initiate.

I moved through the crowd, following the curtain of her dark brown hair that disappeared between the swinging doors which led to the bar area. My eyes were laser focused on her exposed back, those shoulder blades moving while her hands swayed at her sides. The indentation of her spine was even sexy, and the back of her dress stopped right above her ass teased me even more.

We were alone in the bar but I couldn't wait any longer, the desperation was too overwhelming. I grabbed her hand forcefully, pulling her eagerly outside the back door. I knew there was guest house on the outskirts of the property not far from the main. I would take her there, I agreed internally, knowing we would be well out of hearing range. Just in case.

There were no words exchanged because there was no need. We were both on the same wave length, and as our heels clicked against the stone walkway I found my heart rate beginning to sky-rocket. I had been dying to get her alone all night, those fucking looks she had been throwing me from across the room. She was really in for it because God it had been entirely too long since I had her last.

I yanked the door open and pulled her in, slamming it behind me and dead-bolting it . My hands were still shaking as I grabbed her hips, forcing her against the wall and bringing my lips to hers. The taste of champagne filled my mouth, which mixed well with my wine I had been drinking earlier.

We were already panting and it had only been seconds. The exhilaration and excitement flowed between us, pulling us together as I felt her bite my lip, hard. I pulled back slowly, my eyes staying closed just a bit longer to savor the moment before I completely let loose on Camila.

Her hands went for my hair but my own grabbed both of her wrists, pinning them above her head. I allowed my emerald eyes to burn into hers yet refused to speak, I didn't have to, she knew exactly what was going on in my head. I'm going to fuck you, I thought, but Camila seemed to fully understand. Those cheeks heated up and turned a bright pink while those chocolate eyes stayed glued to my lips.