Lauren's Surprise

Camila had grown entirely too impatient with Lauren these past few days. She had been desperate for Lauren's attention but all the other girl seemed to be focused on was this song that she was obsessing over. Not to mention Camila had gotten a surprise for Lauren, a surprise her girlfriend had talked about a lot for a long time. Now that she finally had it and wanted to use it the older girl was living 24/7 in the studio across from their bedroom, refusing to even come out for lunch!

Camila shifted uncomfortably as she felt the toy pressing tightly against the waist band of her jeans. She wanted to surprise Lauren but that would involve Lauren actually taking off her pants, which would happen unless she intentionally pulled her away from the piano in the studio.

Taking a deep breath she began walking upstairs, listening to the melody play throughout the house because of Lauren's diligence. She needed a distraction, some release, Camila agreed internally as she slowly wrapped her hand around the door handle, letting herself in.

The older girl was pounding on the keys, those slender fingers playing the haunting melody as she sang a few words and scribbled down in her notepad. Camila thought that Lauren was her cutest whenever she was focused, so she watched her silently from the door-frame just a moment longer.

Then those emerald eyes snapped up, taking in her girlfriend's figure. Lauren's heart dropped at the sight, taking notice to Camila's makeup and hair that was done. It was odd considering she hadn't left the house except to go grocery shopping, but Lauren couldn't deny that Camila looked rather sexy.

Camila smirked with her arms crossed over her chest, "Are you moving into the studio now? I swear you haven't seen sunlight in two days."

This song had overtook Lauren, and she was determined to finish it, but maybe Camila was right. Maybe she just needed to distance herself from it for a little while, let her head go some where's else for a while.

Lauren watched Camila throw herself onto the couch they had in the studio, parting her legs a little too wide. Lauren knew exactly what Camila was doing, and it was working because suddenly Lauren took notice to how turned on she actually was. She could already feel Camila's soft skin on her fingertips, smell her scent and taste her on her lips. How can I neglect her any further when she looks like that? Lauren asked herself, standing from the piano immediately.

Camila's heart rate picked up at the sight of Lauren walking over to her, wearing nothing but a pair of sweats and a muscle shirt. Lauren's hair was a mess but Camila thought it made her look even sexier. She was naturally gorgeous, and Camila was eager to turn Lauren's world upside down in a few minutes.

Lauren straddled Camila's thin hips, settling over her girlfriend as she leaned down to whisper, "I'm sorry I've been stuck up here ignoring you..."

Camila was desperate to taste Lauren's lips as she replied, "You can make it up to me..."

Lauren trembled at the sound of that, smirking as her lips grazed Camila's ear, "How so?"

Camila didn't respond, she just pulled Lauren's face to hers and kissed her, a little to forced for Lauren not to get hot and bothered. She could feel her legs tighten around Camila, hugging the younger girl closer as she felt her tongue battle for dominance.

Lauren took notice to Camila's hands settling right on over her ass, squeezing as Lauren moved her hips against Camila, suddenly feeling something that most definitely shouldn't be right there.

Green eyes met brown as Lauren asked, "What is that?"

Lauren dropped her eyes and put her hand on Camila's waist, feeling the outline of a dick, which most definitely should not be right there. Camila just smiled and encouraged, "I don't know, why don't you take my pants off and find out."