Chapter ⅝

Pretend that ⅝ is a small 5 .
Kay? Kay .. :)

Fast Forward to a week later.

Elise & I hopped in my all black Hummer, the ride was quiet & the tension was thick.

We had been waiting for this, anxiously.
And the time has finally come.
I had my brass knuckles & some other minor weapons since, we weren't killing them.

"You ready for this shit?" Elise asked.

I chuckled as I sipped my wine all the way down.

"Yes & you driving back " I informed she nodded in response.

"I can't wait to fuck them upppp" I sang laughing gaining a laugh from Elise.

The car ride seemed forever but in reality only 15 minutes.

I hopped out & walked towards the door.
We both knocked on the door & was greeted with a buff nigga.

"Kris & Elise? " he checked.

We both nodded.

The room smelt of strong weed along with fresh money.

I ignored the smells and made my way down there.

I smirked mischievously as I had seen 10 girls laced up. Along with Blood, Bonez & Red.

I dapped them up then made eye contact with Elise she smirked as she gave Bonez a hug then dapped them the other two up.

I lit a match and fired up my blunt.

Hell yeah it was strong & i needed this .. it had been a few days since i lit.

I inhaled as i ripped the tape off the wanna be bitch mouth making her holler & look at me in pure hatred.

I smiled brightly as stood back up.

I did this to the other 9 girls.

"Its your call, what you wanna do? " I asked.

Elise thought for a minute then had a blank face.

"How about we jump them each? Like, we jump them while they down " She suggested I shrugged.

I wasn't really with jumping but ion give a shit about none of them.

I straight kicked the wanna be.. down with my timberland.

I pulled my brass knuckles out as I punched her a couple times we both did some damage before letting Elise really get her. I was tryna contain myself trying not to laugh but Elise is wild and that girl was crying so bad.

We did that to each girl. Leaving more then enough bruises.

"So who idea was it to jump? " I asked.

Each of the girls looked at the wanna be.
I smirked as I pulled out my small blade & Elise pulled out the alcohol.

I slowly sliced her arm making sure blood slowly oozed out.

"This for my damn shirt you bitch " Elise spat as she threw the alcohol directly on the girls fresh tender cuts making her yelp in pain.

I laughed then we walked away.

"Y'all done? " Red asked.

I looked back at the girls they looked like they wanted to die. But my main girl almost died !