Chapter ²

Kris

I rolled my eyes as I waited for Elise to get done trying on that dress

She had, had me in here for 3 freaking hours trying on outfits and shit.

And I really ain't wanna go after the incident years ago ion' trust no nigga.

I had already knew what I was gone wear and hadn't planned all going all out cause for one this shit was a kickback and for two? I didn't wanna go!

I had now had my hair thrown in a ponytail as we had FINALLY left.

I smiled happily and hopped in my car and headed home hearing her babbling mouth, I knew that leaving her car at my place while we went shopping was a bad idea because she does nothing but talk my head off. But I love her.

Once we got home - I was mainly focused on my hair. Being mixed with Rican and black I was blessed with good hair but I mean? Hair is hair so I didn't really care that my hair was long & thick.

This sew-in was killing me though so I had decided on taking it out tomorrow. .

I chilled as Eise ass rambled on and on aboout this damn kick-back I was finna' kick her lil' ugly ass.

I pulled out another blunt & walked around the huse in my belly tank and panties- this was the life.

For about two hours I got high and , dazed off eating.

"DAMN KRIS WE GONN' BE LATE" Elise screamed making my poor ears cringe.

I slowly walked up the stairs - " husshhh" I said slowy putting a finger up and shushed her I was a bit goofier when I was high but I could handle it.

" Kris , forreal bring yo ass on !" She whined.

" Elise ? Why you worry ? I brung the weed in the package of 2 " I said in my Korrean voice.

She loosened her frown and began smiling " hurry the fuck up" she demanded.

" Well then" I mumbled and walked slower up the stairs - just to piss her off .

I smiled in satisfaction as I heard her groan .

I did my hygiene then picked out something to wear - denim,ripped high-waist jeans , my white v-neck and a orange , blue, white and green flannel along with my air ones . I let my hair out curly and placed a all white polo bucket hat on my head.

I placed my hippy glasses on , grabbed two blunts and headed downstairs.

" Finallyyyyy" I laughed then headed to my cupboard to grab me a krispy treat.

"I'm feeling a lil' snacky " I mumbled then laugh.

Kickback

It was not really a party , like Elise told me and I was glad.

I like to party but tonight just wasn't my night- it was a smoke , lay back type day really.

Yes there were still half naked females , and some females dressed like they were going to meet President Obama .

I sighed in frustration and headed towards a couch as Elise went to go talk to a few girls .

Elise was my main. She had been here longer then me! She knew everybody , luckily I met her ... There were goods & bads .. I don't really associate well with people no more.

It feel like everybody out to get me.

That don't concern everybody though .

I watched as Elise talked to a few guys , danced a bit as I sat in the corner lighting it up.

I really , couldn't think straight.

I inhaled deeply letting the , musty air fill my lungs . I need a drink.

I lined myself up with , two chairs holding on to them - I felt my heartbeat starting to quicken.

" Yeah lemme get a uh- " I closed my eyes & let my mind process before I spoke then smiled as if I was refreshed " lemme get a a wildfire shot " as I pulled out some money.

"That'll be 9.43" she said smiling fakely .
I furrowed my brows and gently handed her the money no need to be petty tonight.

She came back, as I watched from a arms distance.

I didn't thank her just simply took it from her hand & gulped it down quickly.
I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was about to order again..

I turned around and my panties instantly began to wet.