Cheating ex-boyfriends and engagements (kind of) (3)

William felt good in his tight red shirt with long sleeves and loose fitting blue jeans-- his brushed back hair was like a cherry on top. He was out for someone tonight; at first it would have to be Efia, he had to get her to tell him something about her scores. And what better time to get someone to confess to cheating than when they've drunk cheap party liquor to their personal fill? Then maybe his ex Millie; she always seemed open to messing around with him, even after their 3rd and final breakup.

He had sprayed on some cologne before driving up to Abigail's house in the BMW he got for his 19th birthday. Abigail was quite nice, if not a little overly excitable over fashion, but everyone had their little hobby that got them excited, right? How someone as wealthy as Abigail became absolute best friends with Efia was bizarre to William.

Efia's popularity in general confused him; the girl wasn't wealthy by any means, and yes she was smart, yes she was beautiful, but she didn't have the wealth that got people truly elevated to "popular" status in their community. Her personality was not strong enough to shatter class barriers.

As William pulled up to Abigail's house, he could smell a police noise complaint a mile away---because that's how far he was when he heard loud phonk music being blasted from the Willoughby mansion. William snorted, Abigail was asking for the type of trouble she always got into it seemed. That wasn't the peak of it though, she had liquor tables in her driveway where people were playing drunken games, meaning William had to park a little bit away from the house and walk inside-- it gave him a chance to scan for any fit girls before going inside but no one outside was really hitting different to him, unfortunately. It's like he only wanted something specific now, but he didn't really know what it was.

Efia, on the other hand, was already inside, sipping on some strawberry flavoured vodka that burned it's way down her throat just right. Abigail had wondered off towards some debauchery in the basement and Efia had decided to just chill in the living room and dance with all the people inside there. It was as if they were all one body; one pulsing, moving, feeling, sweaty creature that lived only for the thrill of the moment.

She had found herself in the arms of a tall man with hazel eyes and olive skin, they were having some talk about how dumb phonetic English spelling was, and Efia couldn't help but notice how soft his pink lips looked....

In the dim light, she hardly saw a tall man slink into the room, drink in hand. Efia gave the man a single glance over her shoulder and snorted when she recognised the blonde striding towards her. Give me a break. The olive skinned man quickly made his escape as William Raycroft gave him a venomous glare that gave a very clear message: get lost, now.

"How's this party, in your opinion?" William took a slow slip from his red cup with his eyes never breaking contact with Efia's. It seemed in the light of the disco ball type lights, Little Miss Nyamekye's eyes had multiple shades of brown, dark chocolate shades, and caramel shades, mixing together in a tantalising haze. William swallowed...it's the alcohol, you've just not been laid in awhile.

"Since when does my opinion matter to you?" If there was one thing Efia was going to do, it was make it hard for William to talk to her, she had been completely content with her little fling and William had to charge over and ruin it with a boring line of questions.

"Your opinion matters a lot to me, in the way I value all my different cars equally but differently." William smirked down at the short girl, watching her roll her eyes.

"Is flexing your daddy's money your biggest assest-" Efia stopped mid insult, her smile falling and her eyes faltering. William had never seen her look like this before. Ever. He turned around immediately, intent on seeing whatever had crushed Efia so quickly.