🌞Round 122 🌞

💀Happy April!!💀
💀😎💀

This round will run from Monday, April 1, 2024, until 11:59 p.m. (23:59) PST on Tuesday, April 30, 2024. Your assignment must be completed by the deadline or you will get a strike unless you've previously notified us of your delay.

The Wheel of Destiny has chosen this round's Story Spotlight...

🥁 Drumroll please! 🥁

slybatspidow - The Woods

Just a refresher on our comment guidelines (PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM!):

💀Read 2 chapters of each of your group member's stories. Prologues under 1K words or a 5-minute reading time (per Wattpad) do not count as a chapter. This is only for prologues. If something is clearly marked as a chapter and is under 1K or less than Wattpad's designated reading time of 5 minutes, then you still read the one chapter. If this is unclear, please ask the club or one of the management team for clarification.

💀Comment at least 2 in-line comments per chapter.

💀Start you're final comment with #PIPBK. You may start all of your comments with the hashtag, but it is not required.

💀For end of chapter comments - on each chapter you read - (also known as final review) please don't be generic. Give constructive feedback of at least 5 lines. This does not count as an inline comment. If you are using the #PIPBK on all comments, please mark your end of chapter comments with "Chapter Review" or "Final Review" or any wording to make it stand out from your inline comments.

💀Make sure to include what you like about the chapter and why and what you feel could be improved in your end of chapter review.

💀Do not copy or plagiarize feedback given by others. Give your own opinions. Use your own words. We're all writer's here after all.

Story Spotlight comment guidelines:

💀Read 1 chapter of the Spotlight Story. Prologues under 1K words or under 5 minutes reading time (per Wattpad) do not count as a chapter. You can skip the prologue and just read the first chapter if you prefer, despite the reading time/word count. If you've previously been paired with the Story Spotlight, please read the next chapter from where you left off. If you've completed the Spotlight book, please tell your team lead in your 'done' comment. If any of this is unclear, please ask the club or one of the managers for clarification.

💀Leave at least 1 inline comment.

💀 Also leave 1 comment at the end of the chapter, no less than 3 sentences. Just like with your partner's book, this comment needs to be marked as a Chapter Review or Final Review, or any other wording to differentiate from the inline comments.