Chapter 8: Trouble has grown, Brett's death

Later, the crew and heroes are now trying to figure out how to find the alien in the ship, and how to deal with it. But they also talk about what just happened earlier. Right now, the heroes are gathered around in another room while the crew are planning to using electric prods on the alien, and gonna use tracking devices to track it. 

Jaune: (Panting) I can't believe it. 

Sora: Jaune, it's not your fault. What happened to Kane was no one's fault. 

Weiss: And we now know what that thing did to him while it was on his face, and why it kept him alive. It needed a human body as a host for the young. 

Kai: That basically means...that thing face raped him. 

Everyone have grossed looks on their faces. Not wanting to imagine themselves like that. 

Penny: But my friends, that ship we've found, that's where it came from. Where did the ship come from? How did it crash there?

Winter: She's right. Remember, we all received the beacon from the ship on the planet. That ship looked like it was there for a long time. I mean, think about it. Why hasn't anyone found it for a long time? 

Sora: What if, like... What if someone placed it there on purpose? If somebody wanted people to find the ship on the planet? 

Kairi: (Looks at him) Do you think that could be possible?

Sora: Yeah. I mean, where did the ship come from? 

No one had an answer for that. For they don't know how to answer that. That is a mystery, one that no one will solve. After that, Sora takes Kairi, Jaune, Ruby, Yang, and Kai with him as the others stay behind. They meet up with Ripley, Parker, and Brett. They've got a electric prod, a tracking monitor, and a net to catch the thing with. Sora looks at Ripley, who nods at him. He nods back, and they get to work, on finding that thing. They're somewhere in the engineering deck. They slowly walk through down a dark corridor. 

Ripley: I thought you fixed 12 module. 

Brett: We did. I don't understand it. 

Parker: The circuits must have burned out. 

Parker drops his net as they turn to the right, and takes out a small tool kit to pry open a wall panel to repair the lights. Ripley and Sora enter an adjoining room with her motion tracker swiveling around in search of the alien.

Brett: What do we got here?

Parker: Dang it! Hold your light over here, would you? 

Brett holds his light up for him, to help him see. 

Parker: Yeah, that's it. 

The heroes all look around. They see the closed door. They walk in it. Sora hears his friends as Ripley looks around in the other room. He follows them as Parker works on trying to get the lights back on in the area. They all look around the place, and see it's full of spacesuits and lockers. The lights in the area turn on. The heroes see this, and look around. Just then, they hear the motion tracker whirring. They turn around, and see the others coming in. 

Sora: Ripley, where is it?

Ripley: It's in here. Stick together. 

They all look around, and they can't see it. Just then, Kai looks at the tracker, and it's beeping at the lockers. He points out to Ripley. 

Kai: Ripley, it's in there. Guys!

Parker: What is it?

Ripley: Parker, Brett, everyone, it's in this locker!