Chapter one - One hell of a stay

Second POV~

  "Is he... Dead still?" Emerson asked while glancing over at you with a raised eyebrow as you stared down at the corpse of the man you just brought back to life. "Or did your supposedly 'miracle' actually work?"

  Well, attempted to bring back at least. You had no idea if it worked or not, but decided to try it out.

  You shrugged, pulling your gaze away from the man to look at Emerson, his arms were crossed as he gave you a dead panned look at your shrug. "What? I have no clue if it worker or not, I just attempted it for one," you then swam over to him, his eyes following your every move as you moved towards him until you were right next to him. Him being (Taller/shorter/same height) as you (Emerson is 5'8 for clarification). "And two, stop giving me that look. It makes you look even more horrendous then you already do." You said while smiling at him playfully, your sharp teeth being exposed as you did so.

  His dead pan seemed to deepen after your words, and he rolled his eyes before playfully shoving you away, causing a laugh to escape past your lips. "God you suck.." He mumbled under his breath as he swam to his room to go sleep from hoe exhausted he was.

  Just as you were about to say something else you heard a groan. 

  A groan from the very thing that you had just tried to bring back to life.

  You quickly swam back over to the mans side as he shifted in his sleep, before slowly opening his golden eyes and quickly flinched from the sudden brightness from the light, quickly bringing his hands up by instinct to rub his eyes to wake himself up.

  "What in the actual fuck happened..." He mumbled as he slowly sat up, hissing in pain when a sudden stab of pain occurred in his abdomen area, specifically on his back.

  "It's alive!" You shouted in triumph, causing the man who was supposed to be dead jump slightly and snap his gaze to you.

  "Who the fuck do you think you-"

  The man froze when he finally made eye contact with you, ignoring the pain for a split second as he stared into your (E/C) eyes. 

  He blinked. Then blinked again. Then once more to make sure he was seeing correctly. He stayed frozen as he spoke, "wha...what?" He mumbled, then frantically started to look around until he looked down and saw his legs.

  Well, where his legs would have been.

  "What. The. Actually. Fuck." He looked back at you angrily, accusingly. "What the fuck did you do to my legs you bitch?! There gone! Did you take them from me??"

  You tried to speak, but he was having none of it.

  "You stole them didn't you?-"

  "Once I find my legs I'm gonna-"

  "Say something your bitch!?-"

  "Shut up." You hissed out while glaring at him, "in case you havent noticed I also have a tail dimwit-" you moved your tail around, showing him you also had no feet "-man, I knew you were stupid but didn't think you were this stupid. Is your brain really that small?" He looked offended by your words, but before he could complain forward you cut him off. "And in case you haven't noticed, I saved you. That's why you have a tail, so you know, you can be underwater and not have to much trouble with swimming."

  The mans golden eyes widened, for the first time he was speachless. Left utterly shocked. "Wait.. So you just like, revived me? How is that possible?"

  You shrugged, "well I mean I suppose I did? And how, I cannot share." 

  He nodded slightly, not really knowing what to say, and started to finally look around. Now finally sitting up. But he noticed something, his back even though they hurt, felt lighter. He then reached back and froze, tensing up.