Together Once Again.

After a brief pause, Han continued, "And Hyunjin." His eyes widened as he waited for a response from the other end of the line.

...

Felix abruptly ended the call without saying a word in response. Minho was confused and asked, "Woah! Why did he just hang up like that!?"

Han lied and said, "I think it dropped. It must be my reception here." However, he was a hundred percent sure that Felix had freaked out at the mention of Hyunjin's name and hung up the call out of shyness.

Minho tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowing at the last thing his boyfriend said. "But he got nervous when you mentioned Hyunjin. Why? Do you know?" Minho asked and looked to the back seat where Hyunjin sat quietly. He looked puzzled as they all were. His eyes widened in surprise and confusion at the same time.

Han then blurted out, "He has seen Hyunjin at school, and I know something you guys don't know." He then paused, and his eyes widened.

Han tried to play it cool and immediately grabbed the phone and started to call Felix again. Before, they asked more questions and got him in trouble since he is terrible at keeping secrets.

He was actually really proud of himself for keeping it for this long. Still, now that the elders are aware that he is keeping something from them that they did not know, they are going to ask and ask until he folds and tells them.

He couldn't risk making Felix mad. He seems like a sweetheart, and he is, but when he is angry, it is another whole story. Han's body shivered as the thought of seeing the younger mad came to his mind making him cringe a little.

As the phone rang, he noticed the two males still looking at him, making him nervous, and without thinking, he said. "Felix is going to be glad to come with us, believe me." Han's eyes immediately opened wide yet again as he covered his mouth with his hand and gasped. "STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!" He had almost revealed Felix's secret, which he had entrusted him with in complete confidence.

Hyunjin tilted his head and asked, "Why is he going to be glad to come with us?" dismissing the last thing Han said.

Han chuckled nervously and shook his head, saying, "Nothing, really. Nothing at all." However, he knew that Felix, the brunette, had been crushing on Hyunjin ever since he first saw him two years ago on the first day of school. Felix was too shy to act upon those feelings, but he was head over heels for Hwang Hyunjin.

Han had caught him staring at Hyunjin with a smile on his face several times. Eventually, He teased him until Felix confessed his feelings. But not before he made Han pinky promise not to tell anyone about his feelings toward Hyunjin.

Despite all of this, the excitement about the doppelganger thing almost made the words slip out of Han's mouth. He was about to spill the beans when, finally, the ringing tone stopped.

"Why are you calling me again!?" Felix snapped as he answered the call.

"Um- We need to show you something." Han stuttered.

Felix whispered-yelled into his phone, "I don't want to see anything, not with Hyunjin there. You know he makes me nervous." Suddenly, Felix gasped loudly and accused the person on the other end of the line, "You told him I like him, didn't you!? You IDIOT! I should have never trusted you!" His voice was filled with palpable anger. "Is that what you want to show me? How he does not like me back? You hate me that much!? What have I ever done to you!?" Felix kept on yelling at the call, but Han could only smile as the younger had finally revealed the secret to the person who needed to hear it the most.