Recreation Naina Mathur Track .....

Here is new creation of Naina Mathur Track .....

Which is very complicated track of MS.....of My side..... .so many questions but they don't have  any answer.....

But I tried to describe my own way .....

And Thank you so much .....Jalebi17 ....for given such nice idea of recreation part and her suggestion.......

}⁠:⁠‑⁠)--------------:⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠):⁠,⁠-⁠)

It's start from Cherry kidnapping Naina and Billu.....

Ks fight with cherry gooans and Hm was running to save Naina ..... Which is cement mixer.....

Ks beating every one but Cherry runs from there and  Ks sees this and she also behind her ....

Finally Ks reached her and both are fighting....

Cherry also strong but not much as Ks ..... Ks beating her badly and she hardly push one kick she fell on cement slurry harshly.....

Cherry has hard time to get up but see
Spade and she immediately take it and try to hit Ks but her luck she finally atleast one hit to Ks ..... which give deep cut Ks left arm with her favourite black jacket ......

Ks anger increase seeing cut of her favourite jacket and she she hardly give One kantap on cherry cheek which she fell unconscious on ground.....

Ks- dekho isse ..... Aur kahati hai ki Cherry .... Bhoot hai Jisseke baare me suna to sabne hai  dekha kisine nhi ....

Aur ye bhool gayi ki bhoot banane ke liye aur bhoot banke mukti pane ke liye aana to yamraaj ke pass hi aana hota hai ..... Saying with smirk .....

Are tum to Diwali ka hota hai pataka jo jalata to hai aise jaise abhi phatega lekin foose......

Aayi badi ......

Hamare ek kantap se behosh ho gai agar hamara bhaukal dekhati to shiv ji ye uppar aapke pass aa jati ....topa kahi ki.....pr aajayengi na to aap bhi apna bhaukal dikhayiye isse .....

Km ..... Bachayiye mujhe nahi to mein shiv ji ke pass chala jaunga ..... Abhi meri shadi nahi hue ..... Aapke baccho ko school bhi leke jana hai mujhe .... Bc said .....

Ks- Amma.... Bille tum Pj tarah shuru mat ho jao nahi to yahise shivji pass pohacha dete hai aiming to rope .....

Aur hamare baccho ko tum baad me school chodenge usase phle ham tumhare ye jo Baal hai na unko kaise ukhadate haina wo sikhayenge ....  Samj rahe ho na baat ko .....

Bc- Nahi Km .... Mujhe abhi nahi marana .....

Ks- aa rahe hai Bille ..... Aise kaise tumko marane denge..... And Ks goes to save Billu....

Here Hm goes to near cement mixer to stopped and finally she succeed.... And she take relief breath .....

However she managed to removed Naina from there and she spreads some water to get up in conscious state .....

Hm- Nain utho .... Nain utho .... Dekho yaha hame ....

NM - Haseen say with weak smile ....

Hm- tum thik ho ....

Nm- tumhare hote hame kuch ho sakata hai ..... Me thik hu .....

Hm- chalo utho .... Ham  hai yaha....