WHAT IS REAL

Hey do you know that Jesse Eisenberg is really Michael Cera, no shit, no lie.  So I ran into this guy one day when I went to Comic Con last year, his name was Roger Swift (clearly the name was fake) but anyways he told me alot of things about Hollywood - stuff I can't really write about here but I can tell you this. 

ME - how do you get them to be clones

ROGER SWIFT - by shooting them with this sticky gun clone thing.

ME - isn't that unethical
ROGER SWIFT - brother you from America nothing here is ethical 

So, there you have it, Jesse Eisenberg is a fuckin clone of Michael Cera. I want to get more into this, and I promise I will at a later date. But anyways lets move on.

Do you know that Spring Water is contaminated with gook goo whatever the word is I feel like gook is a bad term, if it is sorry. I don't know what to say anymore during 2024. I feel if I say Mist I be in trouble. 

But yup Spring Water will give you nipple hair. No lie, I never had hair on my nipples now I do. I shave it off and it comes right back. It's annoying seriously. 

Oh by the year 2026 we can have Cellphone implanted into us. Apple is working on this idea as we speak. 

Aliens walk among us, I feel Elon Musk is one just look at that ugly sly bastard anybody who designs up or makes up shit cars like his is an Alien. He even sounds like one too. No lie. 

I live in America the only country where you can produce morons and get away with it. 

Isn't that nice. 

Do you know that Time Travel is real, my Grandma's late Uncle's, Friends Sisters dog made it, he so he used it went back in time to see if Jesus was real and well sad news folks, he was just a guy. Yup fuckin dude couldn't do magic or walk on water and turn bread to skittles. He was only nailed because everyone thought he look good as an Ornament. Then they made up some bullshit zombie story for you fuckheads to celebrate and get drunk too. So there you have it. You welcome. 

Oh God is really the devil he been plaguing your minds for eons the Devil been warning you forever but nobody wanted to believe him.  

I found all this info and more from Roger Swift. 

If you want to learn more just tell me in the comments I have so much more to tell but thats all for now.