Gojo Satoru

"Finally the lecture is over" I sighed. I went to the bus stop and took the bus.
I was listening to music the whole time.

I reached the stop and was walking towards my place. One thing I would mention is that there's this really creepy building I have to go through just a lot of negative vibes.

While I was passing through I saw a man standing there. He was pretty tall and was wearing blue clothes and had a blind fold.

He looked towards me so I walked faster and started running from there. I reached home within a few minutes.

At night I kept thinking about that man. I mean he looked pretty good, neat and tidy. Had good clothes on what would he be doing at such a building.
I tried to ignore my thoughts and eventually felt asleep.

Next day
I was going through that building again while returning back from college and for some reason I was hoping to see that man again.

I saw him coming out of the building and he was covered with some weird liquid. He saw me seeing him and waved at me. I smiled and started walking fast.

I then looked back to see that no one was there. I thought he might have left. I turned my face back on the road and there he was standing in front of me.

He spoke in a very Manly voice "Hi I am Gojo, Gojo Satoru"
I said hi in a very low voice.

He said "U know u shouldn't be walking alone on a road like this".
I said "This is actually my way to home".

Ohhh he replied.
Out of curiosity I asked him "what were u doing there".
" I was doing my job" he said
I looked at him confused.
He grabbed my hand and said u look very beautiful. I blushed and told him thank you.

Wait what?! How can he see me. I asked him and so he removed his blind fold. Wow such beautiful blue eyes I thought. He said he could see with the blindfold too.

He grabbed my hand and took me in the lane which was quite and dark.
He kept looking at me and then ke kissed.

I was shocked. He smiled at me and then he asked me to open my mouth and he inserted his tongue in it. Our tongues were clashing and I was fucking wet down just because of a kiss.

We kissed for a long time while he was pinching my nipples.
He kept sucking my tongue and he was so aggressive that I couldn't breathe.
He ended it with bitting my lips.

He then said do u want to come with me I can do something better. To which I nodded.

He grabbed me and took me to that creepy building.
He said "don't worry u are safe it's an abandoned building no one would dare to come here".

It was all messy and dark. He grabbed my hair and threw me towards a pillar. He grabbed me and picked me with my legs around his waist and my back taking support of the pillar.

And again started kissing me. Moving his tongue all over my face and in my mouth. My mouth was full of his saliva.

I was standing and he went down and removed my pants. He started moving his tongue on my panties then he tore them off and started licking my clit with force making me loose my mind.

He started kissing my clit aggressively using his tongue. That I almost came.

He then Removed his dick and and told me to suck it. I was a big dick I don't think it would fit in my mouth.

I started licking the whole dick while pressing his balls. Moving my tongue all the way round. Then I took the dick in my mouth which was hardly fitting and started moving my mouth.

He said "Yes take it, take it like a good slut, you bitch".
"U are a good slut you know". To which I nodded he then pushed my head making me choke and it went on for a few seconds and I was hardly able to breathe.

I said " I can't take it anymore please fuck me please".

He pushed me on the floor and then started moving is finger on my pussy. And started hitting later making me shout in pain and pleasure.

He inserted his dick and I came within the first stroke.
He said " such a slut now come take my name" while thrusting.

"Yes Gojo yeahh fuck me more" "yess...ahh..make..me...loose...my...mind...Gojo"

After a long time he came while I came many times. I was fully exhausted.

He said "U think I would be satisfied with just coming one time, there are a few more rounds left to go bitch".

End!!
Thank you for reading hoped u liked it.
So suggest any anime character you want me to write about. ☺️☺️❤️