his metamorphosis.

wooyoung sat in the classroom, posture straight as a ruler. however, his face was as beat as an old rag. and he sat there like nothing happened. all because of the fucked up school system in this fucked up country. 

he raised his hand. "may i use the restroom?" he then slipped his phone slyly into his pant pocket.

dismissed, he rushed out the class and simultaneously withdrew his phone out.

passionwooyoungfever
right next to mr. lim's, second floor

mingkan
already one step ahead of u babe ;)

wooyoung sighed and slid open the bathroom door. what he expected was far from reality. the room was dark and empty, eeriness dripping within the walls. 

a pair of hands landed on both his shoulders, making him jump.

"missed me?" the deep voice said, turning the boy around to face him.

"mingi, it's only been a day." 

"what happened to your face?"

"is that even a question anymore?"

"kinda."

wooyoung sighed, "mingi, i just don't know what to do anymore." 

mingi looked into the smaller's sorrowed eyes, empathy shading his face a grey color.

"y'know."

"hm?"

"i just really can't get over how cute you are."

the world stopped for a second as they both stared at each other deeply. 

and they had enough.

 hungrily meeting their lips together, the kiss was full of desire and want. the latter pulled wooyoung close, the feeling intoxicating. heat smothered the atmosphere as the kiss deepened.

the two were lost in the connection, that is, until someone slid open the door. he cleared his throat, "can i join?" a calm, deep voice soothed through their ears, a chuckle following his words.

wooyoung looked up at the male, face painted with an embarrassed red. he slipped the flesh of his lips in between his teeth, feeling an overwhelming amount of humiliation. and then recognition sparked in his brain, noticing that the face was all too familiar.

blonde mullet, sharp eyes.....i know you.

"continue your little session, i'll just be peeing right over there," the boy said pointing over at the urinals. 

"what was that about?"

the blonde stopped in his tracks, turning his head around, his sharp eyes revealing. wooyoung's body tensed up with anxiety.

"what?"

"when i was getting beat up! everyone does a little haha every time! trying to be different?"

his eyes darkened. "i don't like him."

"who?"

"kwan."

"why?"

"i think you should go back to kissing instead of being so nosy," he snarled," besides, nothing's funny about someone getting bullied. this school is just full of humorless cunts."

"what's with the sharp tongue, san? changed a lot since last year, hm?" mingi finally spoke, the uneasy feeling making him agitated.

"instead of worrying about my tongue, i think you should learn how to keep your tongue out of that boy's mouth. now let me pee."