Chapter 1- Who The He** Texts At 12am.

Peter:
NED! Respond to my texts dude.

Dude! I need you this isn't funny

Ok I finished up patrol nvrm buuuuuuuttttttttt

Ok problem how do you stitch a gun shot wound?

?

Who the he** are you and how are you texting me!?

Another question why are you texting at 12 am.? And YOU GOT SHOT GO TO THE F***ING HOSPITAL!

Peter:
Oh my bad sorry ?
What do you mean how can I text you?

?
I have security measures for that and how old are you kid?

Peter:
Ohhhh that's why it was so hard to text you yeah that took me an ten minutes to get past how did you make it so complicated!?
Also how did you know I was a kid are you a stalker!?

?
You text like a kid and what that actual f*ck it took you ten minutes! Some of the smartest people on Earth couldn't hack my phone in years! No I am not a stalker. Anyways back to main situation how the he** did you get shot?!

Peter
Uhhhhhhhhh. I live in Queens it's dangerous out here I was walking back home and a guy came out of no where and shot me. But don't worry this has happened before I know how to fix it I just forgot how to stitch it.

Why the heck did I just tell this random stranger where I live! I'm so stupid! He's going to come and probably kidnap me now.

?
THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!?!? Kid,  what the fu-

Peter
Ya know it's not nice to swear right? Mr. or Mrs........?