Chapter 5- Hey He's With Me

Monday

Peter POV

I don't think I can comprehend how much this internship is going to be useful. It's a paid internship too so I can bring in more money to feed the kids. This is going to be great.
I just have to get through school without a bruise on my face and I should be ok.

I was walking to my final period when the moment I tried avoiding came. "Hey Penis! I need you to tell me how much money did you pay Tony Stark to take you as an intern or ya know what he probably just wants you as his charity case. I should go warn him of how much of a curse you are. Killing your parents, your Aunt, and of course your poor pathetic Uncle Be-". I was shaking with rage and before I could stop myself I had Punched Flash in the nose. DONT YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! The fuck Penis, your asking for it! His goons surrounded me and pushed me to the floor kicking my face and stomach until I coughed up blood. Pathetic just like your good for nothing Parker Curse and family.

Well so much for no bruises. I'm gonna be late so I might as well finish today so I can get to the tower.

After school I took the subway to get to the tower. I saw clear glass windows and stared at them in awe. I walk inside and immediately feel underdressed. I look up to see suits, dresses, and brief cases everywhere while all I'm wearing is a hoodie and jeans. I walk up to the receptionist with a smile only to be returned with a bored expression.

"Hey kid you can't be in here who allowed you clearance. If you don't leave I'll have to call security." "Oh not to worry mam I'm Peter Parker, I'm here for the internship." "Sure kid. What are you twelve. SECURITY!" I stare at her horrified as two security guards try and drag me out as I try and protest. "Hey he's with me!" I turn to see Mr. Stark coming towards us. "What are you doing to the kid he asked." The receptionist shocked to see him answered Oh Mr. Stark I was telling this brat to get lost he snuck into the building and past our security. Mr. Stark angrily yelled This is my personal intern he has clearance by me and you could've checked in with FRIDAY you're fired get out! The receptionist stood shocked as she was escorted out of the building. T-thanks Mr. Stark. No problem kid now let's go to my lab and start. Wait... what happened to your face Kid!?

I touch my face to feel bruises forming and that I had a big cut on my forehead leaking blood and then I touched my stitches in my side from last nights patrol and they re opened from Flashes kicking bleeding out. I start feeling light headed and I start walking wobbly. Um Mr. Stark I don't feel so good. I black out.