Chapter 3- HIS IQ IS WHAT!?

Meanwhile 14 hours earlier...

Tony's POV.
Hey Tones the intern tests came in, Bruce walks in with a stack of papers. Ok just set them right here I'll look through them. Ok bye Tones. He said as he walked out.

I look through the test scores including the motivation question and the iq points. Occasionally I look over the answers. I scoff. Half of the class didn't even finish and there was this one paper where the kid put FLASH as his name like what the hell of a name is that and he was dumber than a rock with whatever he did manage to put. That narrows it down. I immediately dump those others in the trash. I look through the final three. Luca Damone motivation making his family proud not really good enough reasoning and IQ is 105. Not good enough. Cindy Lout motivation for womens rights and IQ is 128. Better but still not great. I look over to the last one. Peter Parker... wait no that's impossible 150+ IQ!? Motivation W/Gp=Gr? What does it mean he thinks.

I'll read his reasoning.

This is the formula to life. This is my family's motto and responsibility to uphold. My uncle passed down this wisdom on the day he sadly passed away. And my aunt followed this formula until the end of the line. They had always expected me to do the same. If we have the ability to help then we should take that opportunity. This is what keeps me going.

Tony's eyes went wide as he reads this. FRIDAY pull up everything you can about Peter Parker. Of course Boss.

Peter Parker goes to Midtown High on a scholarship and resides in an orphanage. His parents were SHIELD agents before tragically dying on a mission when their plane crashed while Peter was 4. He then lived with his Aunt and Uncle. May and Ben Parker. Ben died by a gunshot wound and blood loss at a robbery when Peter was 15. He then later that year lost his aunt in a brutal car accident. He is topping all of his classes and has the grades and IQ of an advanced college student around your level of knowledge Boss.

I stared out in shock. This kid had gone through so much and he still is pulling through with the best grades and as such he is the best suited for the internship. Thanks FRIDAY. Tony emailed his school teacher and was going to go to his orphanage tomorrow. He doesn't have school tomorrow since it's Saturday and everyone els3 will be gone for a field trip. This is perfect. Get ready Peter Parker your life is about to ge5 a whole lot more interesting Tony thought.