July 4th 1973

God Damn It, I Never Knew This Would Happen.

2:34 PM

After Picking Up Multiple Passengers At Maron, We Arrived At Wellsworth.

It Was Currently A Foggy Day, We Could Barely See, That's When We Saw Gordon Pass by.

We Heard The Same Alarm Sounds On March The 23rd, Me And Leonard Thought It Was Another Drill, Until,

The Sky Went Red, And There Was This Huge Mushroom Cloud Where The Powerplant Was, The Guard Blew His Whistle, I Pulled The Regulator, Leonard Added Coal To Edwards Firebox ASAP.

2:36 PM

As We Passed The Wellsworth Bridge, We Saw Donald, He Was Pulling Goods For The Mainland.

Edward Screamed For Donald To Reverse, But It Was Cut By Breaking Wood.

We Approached The Bridge That Led To Crosby, We Saw Diesel Also Escaping, Barely. He Was Going Slow Due To Engine Problems.

2:38 PM

The Worst Came As We Shot Passed Crosby, The Shockwave Finally Hit Us,
And Damn It Was Strong.

It Caused The Coaches The Rattle And Shatter, Edwards Pony Truck Was Derailing, But With All Effort We Had To Make An A Stop Just To Check.

2:45 PM

We Made An A Stop At Henry's Tunnel, As Me And Leonard Checked The Coaches, They Weren't Hurt Or Injured. Except The Guard, Who's Head Was Bashed Into The Coach Wall.

We'll Get Outta This Tunnel Once It's 6:00 Sharp.

6:00 PM

We Got Outta This Tunnel And Procceded Our Sprint To Knapford.

6:09 PM

We Arrived Early, We Made A Full Stop, And We Heard Of What Was The Radio.

I Just Hope Tomorrow Ain't Gonna Be Bad.