July 5th, 1973

We Woke Up With Passengers Invading Mc Bunn, Turns Out Some Engine Got To Them Last Night, One Of The Passengers Said That They Looked Like Oliver, Meanwhile The Others Thought It Was Percy.

7:34 AM

James Arrived, He Seemed To Have No Break Coach, Was Some Of His Train Uncoupled? Well There Was Toby, But Maybe He Ran Away During The Blast, I Don't Know.

James Looked Furious, We Ask Felix What Happened, Felix Said That During The Blast, James Yelled At Toby To Couple Up His Train, Toby Didn't Listen, Toby Just Ran Away Like If Nothing Happened, James Got Furious, He Left Tidmouth Station Leaving Almost Some Of The Passengers.

After This, Felix Said That Him And James Were About To Depart Via Vicarstown. Soon, We Joined In.

Everything Was Going Normal, As We Passed Crosby, That's When Edward To A Stop, We Asked Edward Why But Soon We Realized, "Where's Diesel?" Diesel Should Have Been Here, I Mean, Maybe He Survived? Maybe He Survived The Shockwave? I Dunno.

As We Entered The Area Of Henry's Forest, James Started Going Full Speed, As Same For Me And Edward. But The Points Were Changed To Brendam. As James And Us Were Changed To The Wrong Line. I Hit Edwards Brakes. Lucky, He Wasn't Mutated, We Reversed Onto Wellsworth Just To Rest For A While.

I Don't Know Whatever Happened To James. I Guess We'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.

After Checking Wellsworth Town And Station, All Passengers We're Dead.

4:56 PM

We Got Word From Jim, He Was Okay, He Was In A Bunker, With His Mother, His Father, Sister, And Brother, He Said That Trevor Wasn't Okay, He Was Mutated, He Was Holding His Pistol With Him, With One Shot He Ended The Poor Traction Engines Life.

After I Told Edward What Happened He Broke Into Tears, Now Knowing That His Best Friend Was Gone.

9:58 PM

After Chatting With Jim Cole For A While We Knew It Was Getting Late, We Were Tired So We Used A Mattress, A Pillow, And A Blanket.

Goodnight.

-Charlie Sand, 1973