Author's Note

Disclaimer:
All the main characters and world-building are not mine. It belongs to Mo Xiang Tong Xiu, the author of Mo Dao Zu Shi. THIS FANFICTION IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Note:

This is the rework of my old fanfiction "The Cultivator's Son". If you know this story then hello, yeah it's me, it's back with a new face and I hope I can finish it this time. 

This story happened post-novel and will focus more on the junior cultivators. Most of the world-building and main characters are already established from the source but in this fanfiction, I also added some obvious changes to it which you will find out as the story progresses. Some might be VERY DIFFERENT from the source, this might include some settings, timeline, the system of cultivation, and backstories of some characters, and also some characters might be OOC (out of character) compared to the original. Please take note that I am not that familiar with the cultivating world and system so most of the things you will read here are just a product of my imagination. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This fanfiction will be updated every two (2) weeks since this author is a very slow writer and is busy with IRL work. Also, this will be a very LONG story.

I am also cross posting this story in my AO3 account so if you saw it there then please comment "Hi, from wattpad"