Chapter 11: Escape

The Red Flame Bee was under his feet and did not dare to struggle. It sensed the smell of flesh and blood from the juvenile body, which contained coveted power, but another sense of pressure made it only crawl on the ground.

   and fear him deeply.

  TaiJin released his foot, and the Red Flame Bee moved towards Su Su.

   Su Su was light and agile, but she was not strong enough. The sword slashed on the red flame bee. Their shell was too hard, and there was a "clang" sound. She had to work hard to make up a few more swords.

   Su Su didn't understand why the Chi Yan wasps that had attacked others all around suddenly turned around and attacked her.

   The Chiyan Bee nowadays has long since been released.

   They have killed many people, they are huge and terrifying, and their sharp mouthparts are frightening.

   She could barely cope with one, but suddenly five or six besieged her, Su Su had to start dodging in embarrassment.

   If she is still an immortal, these monsters can be solved with a pinch, but it is a pity that she is now a mortal body, and she is in danger in a blink of an eye.

   The person she had saved before saw her in a terrible predicament and ran away in fright.

   Tai Jin narrowed his eyes and sniffed.

   This is the scorching state of the world, the unbearable heart. He tried to find anger on Su Su's face, but there was nothing.

   The girl's pink cloak had fallen to the ground, and her skirt was covered with mud.

   But her eyes were still clean and clear, she didn't even look at the people who ran away, focusing on dealing with the monster in front of her.

  Taijin's eyes cast a cloud of darkness.

   Why isn't she angry, those betrayers, aren't they damned? An uncontrollable feeling of resentment arose in my heart.

   A lot has changed since he took Ye Xiwu out of the bandit den and hit her head. The former Ye Xiwu was arrogant and cruel, which was annoying.

   This one is completely different now.

   She was like water flowing down from a mountain stream, briskly and clear, but she kept cutting and breaking, just looking at her, the darkness in her bones, began to gnaw at his bones bit by bit, making him shudder.

   Now, she has no use value.

   This stupid woman wanted to drop the Jiechun silkworm onto Ye Bingshang.

  Taijin originally wanted Ye Xiwu to roll with the fat man, thinking of her identity, he simply swallowed another dose of medicine.

  Sure enough, he got rid of the place in the palace smoothly.

   Since she was not killed by bandits that day, let's do it today.

   Ye Xiao's daughter died in the palace, isn't it a good ending?

  Taijin glanced at the back of his hand, the hideous veins were clearly visible, and the blood flow made his heart excited.

   Susu's sword had been shaken off by the red flame bee's shell. She dodged the attack and had to flee to the depths of the dense forest.

   She tried to block the huge body of the Chi Yanfeng through the gap between the trees.

   It's a pity that they rushed and dared not to die, knocked down the trees and followed.