Chapter 4

(Long Chapter)

Avyansh's pov

I was extremely tired after the meeting with Raichands when my dumbest p.a inform me about taking interviews yeh Agustya ka baccha bhi nhi aya mere sath interview lene ke liye.....

I just don't found anyone who is capable for this job kisike CV me mistakes hain to koi answer nhi kr parha I am just done with this shit.....

I got tired as I almost rejected everyone when a soft knock made her way in my cabin as I was too tired to even spin my chair to see the person so I just sst like this....when I didn't felt any movement so I turn around and "BANG".....

I saw the most beautiful and attractive girl.....wait I saw her somewhere yeah she is the one with whom I got interacted this morning yeah at that time I was not able to get a full view of her but I can easily recognise everything because of my sharp memories.....

"Good morning sir I am Rooh Singhania"...she said while trying to be confident but her eyes was telling something else...well I like the nervousness in people eyes around me it makes me feel at ease.....

"Take a seat"...I said to her in my usual voice and start reading her CV...Aahh this girl really something her CV is just amazing during this time period I can feel her stares on me...and an unknown smirk start dancing on my lips....

I asked her the question which I asked in meeting and she confidently answer the correct one...

When I asked her to wait outside my phone rang and without checking the caller id I picked it up and said..."Hello?" The voice on the other end said, "Hello, ke bacche Dadi bol rhi houn..." I replied, "jii, dadi kahiye..."

Dadi asked me from the other side of the call, "Tune abhi Tak kisi ko hired to nhi Kiya na ?" I casually said, "No, Dadi, I haven't. I'm currently interviewing candidates for permanent positions I need 4 employees, out of which two interns have already been selected . "Don't hire anyone in your department yet because I want to get a job for a girl who is very good and capable." "Okay dadi"....

I said yes because I couldn't refuse her, but I have an immense hatred for those people who use their connections or depends on other for doing something in their lives....

I was very angry; a different kind of rage was brewing inside me. I instructed my personal assistant to dismiss everyone and inform all the candidates that the results would be announced tomorrow...

I made my way towards the garage and instructed the driver to hand over the keys, despite his fearful hesitation. He timidly handed them to me, and I drove the car at full speed, arriving at my warehouse where one of my lovely traitors was tied...in the basement....

I was seething with anger; my eyes were red with rage, and my breath was uneven. I sat in front of him on a stool and said, "Hello, Mr. Raghav... are you enjoying this state of yours?"