Chapter 5

Hello guys I am sorry for making you wait....

The part is not Edited

Since it's my first book ignore the mistakes ....

Happy Reading.....

Author's pov

Next Morning
Avyansh as usual do his work out session and got ready in his office attire (formals) and headed down by passing through living room to dining table where everyone was already sitting and having their breakfast peacefully when Rudra said....
"Bhaiyya woh Jangli Billi ke mom dad ki call ayi thi kal".....Omkar interrupted in the conversation and said..."Accha hua call ayi thi Jangli Billi nhi"....and they both laughed while giving high five to each other....

"Avy baby....Avy baby"...ewwkkk Omkar bhai so cringey...Rudra said winking...
Omkar also winked and said.."Ohho Rudra don't make fun of Shanaya or her Avy Baby will get angry...."

Avyansh who was listening to their nonsense quietly said in his scary and calm voice as he was trying to control his anger "Stop it guys"....

They both got alert and stop teasing him immediately when Dadi said "Avy maine tumhe apne department me job dene ki mna Kiya tha woh isliye kyunki main chahti houn jis ladki ko maine choose Kiya hai tum use apne p.a ki job do".... Avyansh snapped his head towards her direction and replied "but dadi mere paas already p.a hai"....
(but dadi I already have p.a)

"Me janti houn beta par main chahti houn tum use apne p.a ki job do"...dadi said in her most authoritative voice....and Avyansh just simply nodded...and Anushree continued

"Her name is Rooh Singhania and I think ke woh kal tumhari company me interview bhi dene ayi thi".... dadi said casually and Avyansh got shocked....

He didn't expected "Miss Employee" turn out to be her...he thought that she was different from other but no... she's also the same and from those people who couldn't do anything on themselves she had that much ability that he was going to select her but no she doesn't have enough confident on herself...."

These Middle Class People...

Dadi said "Avy tum meri baat sun bhi rhe ho mene tumse kya kaha hai"....Avyansh nodded again...and his mother said "Beta ghr jldi aajana Hume bht sari preparations krni hain tumhare in-laws ko bht jldi hai or ab time bhi itna nhi hai"....

Omkar and Rudra just glace eachother and continued their breakfast and Avyansh said "I will try"...and went to his office in his ferari....

He ordered his p.a to inform Miss Singhania and Miss Sharma that they are selected and asked them to reach office as soon as possible...

On The Other Hand...
Rooh was sleeping peacefully when her mother came to her room and start shouting....
"ROOH JALDI UTH KUMBHKARAN KI AULAD AJ KYA SOTI HI RAHEGI"....Rooh just shrugged in her sleep and cover her ears with the help of pillow...

"UTG JAA TU BHOOL GYI AJ TERE INTERVIEW KA RESULT BHI TO ANA HAI MANDIR NHI JAYEGI KYA"...her mother said irritatedly...

And that is when Rooh got up like her pants on fire and ran to the bathroom and her mother shot her dangerous glare from behind, shaking her head left to right she said " jldi ready hoke neeche ajana"....

Rooh brushed her teeth and after taking bath she got ready in an orange coloured organza long frock which gives her traditional vibes she let her hair open and wore nagra shoes which are quite similar with her outfit...she did minimal makeup and made her way downstair while checking her email...
(Ting)

She checked her e-mail which she got from Rathores...and she start reading it impatiently while chewing her nails when she completely read the email she shout from the top of her lungs and slipped from the stairs...
Drishti widened her eyes seeing her clumsy daughter slipping from the stairs and shouted....