Return

" Lan Huan"

It was what Lan Xichen heard every night since he was 18, there were times where he could not only hear his voice but also see his face, but when he woke up it would disappear from his mind like a summer breeze. Since he was 18, Lan Xichen has felt that something is missing.

Someone

It is said that the Lan only love once in their lives and in the following times, will that be possible?

Lan Xichen, Lan Huan was always revered, the first Jade of Lan, Zewun- jun, belonging to the revered triad, The leader of Lan Sect, the personification of a deity walking among mortals but despite that he always felt that he did not fit in until he met him. That person who wasn't tied to having a smile on their face, who could express themselves without ties or rules.

Jiang Cheng, Jiang WanYin, Sandu- SengShou, The leader of Jiang Sect, a boy who was forced to mature by the cruelty of war, when he saw him again his face had abandoned all traces of innocence or shyness.

Now all he could see was a vacant, painful look. Betrayed by his brother who swore to be by his side and his sister who died leaving him and his baby in a world full of vipers.

He doesn't remember where? When? As? It was when he was a guest in their sect, before the war came to their doors or it was his frown or his insistent efforts to have his voice heard, his strength in moving forward with a sect reborn from the ashes or his incomparable beauty.

The only thing he remembers is that every time he looked at him his heart beat as if it were on target.

to come out of his chest and he knew it was that feeling and he would not deny it for anything in the world. The only thing I wanted at that moment was to hug him.

Every time Gusu had meetings with Yunmeng he looked for a way to stay longer, small excuses that eventually wore off.

"What are you looking for from Yunmeng, Zewun- jun? " Lan Xichen, who was admiring the lotus lake, turned around when he heard that voice that he loved so much, but at the same time he hated, he hated hearing it so cold, cutting, full of a hatred that he did not have to carry.

"I don't know what Sect Leader Jiang is referring to" he never liked Jiang Cheng's title -Sandu SengShou-, a very cruel title for a child.

"You know what I mean, every time you come to Yumeng you look for a way to stay longer, because your sword doesn't shine enough to fly, or because one of the disciples who comes with you fell in love with Yumeng's food. Yumeng when the Lan can't stand the species, or like now that he wanted to see a lotus flower open at least once in his life, how idiotic does Zewun- jun think I am? " he responded with hatred.

Lan Xichen remained silent, he really had to think of more valid excuses. -Sect leader-  was interrupted by a sarcastic laugh...

"Oh! Of course because I didn't see it coming, Zewun- jun is also one of those who believes that I can't manage a sect and that's why I should let Yunmeng be absorbed by others" he said with hatred, anger... Sadness?

"That?! That is not true! A- Cheng is capable enough to lead" that last bit was said in a whisper... "I already ruined it, right?" Lan Xichen thought as he realized what he called him.

Lan Xichen expected to be expelled being accused of being short- sleeved, he even mentally prepared himself for Zidian to hit him, but that didn't happen... When he looked up all he could see was a child afraid that his mother would punish him for some mischief.

"So..." he began to speak in a whisper " he didn't stay longer than he should have to take Yumeng from me" Lan Xichen at that moment realized, WanYin was trembling, his Wan Yin was one step away from breaking down and crying. I was one step away from the abyss.

Lan Xichen doesn't know what it was but he is grateful, because although

He always wanted to hug Jiang Cheng and hide him from the world, protecting that tender heart but he never had the courage to do it, until that moment.

13 years, were the happiest moments of Lan Xichen, after the moment when Lan Xichen hugged Jiang Cheng he knew that he did not want to let him go again, although things were awkward at the beginning, after 3 long years of courting Lan Xichen of Gusu Lan married Jiang Cheng of Yunmeng Jiang, the ceremony was simple, the only ones present were Lan Qiren, a three- year- old Jin Ling and a 7- year- old Lan Sizhui, Lan Xichen wanted to shout to the world that he married his love life

but he knew he couldn't, it would be dangerous for his A- Cheng's reputation, a rookie leader who was not yet accepted by everyone, without his reputation everything would become dangerous.

But that didn't stop Jiang Cheng from being pampered and hugged by Lan Xichen in the privacy of his rooms, helping him heal old wounds and some remained but that didn't stop them from loving and being loved.

In those 13 years Lan Xichen learned a new side of Jiang Cheng and the only thing he could say was: How was it possible to fall in love with a person over and over again? They both supported each other,Nie Mingjue died in the street Jiang Cheng who comforted him, it was not his uncle or Jin Guangyao, it was Jiang Cheng. When Jiang Cheng thought he was insufficient, it was Lan Xichen who reminded him how much he was worth and how strong he was.

But of course in every story there is a villain and that is pain, pain blinds us, pain contaminates us, pain drives us crazy, pain turns us into monsters.

Lan Wangji deeply loves Wei Wuxian so much that that love turned into resentment, not against himself, no, but against the villain of the story.