Chapter 4 (Truth)

I woke up the next morning still in shock over the whole situation I turned to my right hand side to see an empty bed "But where is Calypso" I muttered But I didn't mind it.

I took a shower wore a long white dress and some shoes and went down stairs as I got there I saw everyone sitting on the couch having a family meeting, But without me? I thought. "We where waiting for you" my mom spoke "ohh me?" I said surprised "Well atleast the floor was no longer wet I thought.

I sat down next to Calypso "What is all this about?" I whispered to her "I don't know" she answered me.

"Now that I have your attention there is something I need to tell you Calista" said my mom as she was struggling to hold Arianna "Arianna take my phone and go play some games in your room okay" my dad spoke to Arianna as he gave her his phone.

"Now that I have your attention...... Your Father and I thought hard about this yesterday and we decided that you should skip school today because of the accident that happened yesterday..... Your father and I aren't your real parents".

We all stared in shock "Mom What are you saying" spoke Ace "What?" Yelled Calypso. "No Ace and Calypso I wasn't talking to you , I was talking to Calista". I stared in shock "But h..How" I spoke holding back tears.

"Well dear when Ace and Calypso were still young one day when I came back from my late shift I heard a baby crying in the woods and I just couldn't let that poor baby cry like that with no shelter so I went in and I saw the most beautiful baby I had ever seen in my life and right beside the girl there was a note it said "please take care of my baby her name is Calista" So I took you in and raised you like my own daughter My mom said without hesitation.

I sat there shocked so this means I'm not your real daughter I said looking down at the ground not ready to face them "But why didn't you tell me earlier?" I questioned calmly. "We just didn't have the guts to tell you but after what we saw yesterday we just had to" answered my mom. I stood up and went outside "I need some fresh air", I told them before walking off.

(Mom's POV)

I saw her walk off I didn't know what to say besides she needed to know the truth I thought. "Mom why didn't you tell us" questioned my son "I didn't want you to treat her badly because she is not of our blood" I replied "I feel bad for her we need to be there for her" Calypso spoke , I raised her well I thought "we do!" I said seriously "But right now she needs some time to think , she needs to some time alone" I spoke.

(Dad's POV)

I saw her walk off Poor child I thought "But right now she needs some time to think , she needs to be alone" said my wife , "She does and we need to find her real parents if she is what we think she is then we really need to find them" I spoke.

(Ace's POV)

I saw her walk off , I kinda had a feeling we should blame our parents for not telling us "Mom why didn't you tell us" I questioned , "I didn't want you to treat her badly because she is not of our blood" my mother replied. I decided to keep quiet because I didn't want to start any drama.

(Calypso's POV)

I saw her walk off , I love her with my whole heart and I feel bad she has to go threw this "I feel bad for her we need to be there for her" I spoke. And besides she is my sister not by blood but she is , So I got up and followed her.

(Arianna's POV)

Naaahhh nah nah nahhhh nahhh , I sang along to the song. "I really need some ice-cream" I said.