Chapter 14 (Kind soul)

I mean it does make sense for me to be at a orphanage, I am a orphanage aren't I?

I stood there outside the orphanage , I think I should go inside I thought as I opened the buildings door. I was greeted by a woman "Hello Calista I was expecting you" she said as she carried my bag "Here at the orphanage we take care of children your age and male sure we treat you all equally" she said.

"No bending inside the building , No fighting, Lights out at 9pm , Dinner is at 6pm , You'll be sharing a room with your roommate, And most importantly Learning hours start at 12 they end at 2pm okay" she said as she led me to my room this place I'd big I thought.

This is the orphanage 👆 ___________________________________

___________________________________

We entered a bedroom and there sat a blonde girl(the girl you saw at the beginning of the chapter 👆)
eyes on top of her bed reading a book.

"Greetings my name is flora and I'm very excited to have you as my roommate" she said excitedly as she went up to me and introducing herself , "I'm Calista" I said.

"We are going to become great friends" she said as she took my bags "I shall live you to it then" The woman said as she gave me a key and went out of the room.

"I made this for you" she said as she gave me a pot of white lilies.

"What do you mean made it" I asked "Like this " She said as she moved her hands around the pot and the flowers grew larger.

"What are you?" I asked , "I'm not a waterbender nor a earthbender , I'm can bend plant why you may ask I don't know" she said.

"Sister Mary always said I'm unique but I don't think so" she said as her expression changed.

"But you are , Everybody is special in their own way you just have to find that passion of yours" I said as I held her hand.

"I don't know , people always say that I'm weak" she said as she moved her hands.

"But your not , You were given a very special power" I said as I took her hands. "I think I'm gonna like you" she said smiling and I smiled back.

"Sister Mary always said that Princess Yue was the one who could control plants she so special" she said , "And who's princess Yue" I asked in confusion.

"Are you serious, you don't know who princess Yue is?" She asked and I just nodded "Are you the only person in the universe who doesn't know who princess Yue is" I shrugged.

"Princess Yue is a legend , she was the one who sacrificed herself for the people in her kingdom" she said , "Sounds like a great person" I said "She is , sometimes I think that I could be princess Yue's daughter" she said.

Who is this princess Yue I thought to myself. "Let me show you around the building" she said as she took my hand.

She showed me around the Kitchen, Playground, Living room, dining room as so on. As we walked we bumped into some girls in the hallway.

"Eww she touched me" One said as she looked at Flora "How dare you touch me" she said as she pushed Flora , I got in the fight "What do you think your doing!" I yelled "You can't just push people like that!" I said.

"Look who's talking do you know who I am little bitch" she said as she walked closer to me "No I don't what I do know is you mustn't push people like that" I said. "How dare you speak to me that way you peasant , I'll make sure I'll ruin your life you hear me mark my words" she said as she walked past my elbow.

"What was that about?" I asked "She's the orphanage bully I believe she calls us her peasants and bosses everyone around" she said "Thank you for standing up for me though" she said as she hugged me I'm not much of a hugger but she delivers warm hugs I liked her.
____________________________________

Life at the orphanage was good but the only thing that was a little was out of line was those girls it's been a week since I've been there why did I even come here I should have just gave up I thought.

I was walking with Flora in the park "I want to be come a doctor one day , just like the way I create life I can save lives as well" she said.

What a kind soul I thought "Well I think you are one of the most kindest person I have ever met" I said as we continued walking "So we are bestfriends right" she said "We are" I answered ,to be honest she's the only person that I had enjoyed her company.

We walked back to the orphanage "There are people waiting for you" she said as we walked in , I went in her office only to see.

"Izumi, Princess Azula, Elder Katara what are you doing here" I said "Izumi told us about the dream" Elder Katara said "So until we get to the bottom of it you'll have to return to the castle" Princess Azula spoke.

"I don't really have a problem about coming back but will Commander Sokka approve?" I asked "He will" Elder Katara said and I went to pack my bags.

"Your going to the castle?!" Flora said "I am" I asked "I've always dreamed of going there" she spoke. I thought for a moment then I realized I was gonna miss Flora then I made a decision.

"Pack your bags we're moving to the castle"