Black impostor x Vampire!Reader-In love with a vampire

suggested by novahedgehog

Idk about vampires, but this is the best I got!

---------Go look at untitled cashier game on roblox--------

You wake up at the crack of dusk, dropping off the ceiling you hung from with a thud. You were a newer vampire, still confused with everything, but getting the hang of it. You'd finally spread your wings and take flight into the sky tonight soon. Excited, you scramble up from the empty, carpeted room of the abandoned mansion and to the door, transforming into a bat once you are outside.

"Wow...tonight's really nice-" you're cut off as soon as you're a few feet away

[LATER...]

You manage to keep your bat form as you're carried off carefully by someone. You could only make out someone tall with messy hair and a traffic cone to top it off. "Poor little thing..." your mysterious savior mutters, carrying you off somewhere.

You panic, wondering where you're going as they set you down on a table(You're that tiny-). Using this as a chance while they walk away, you turn back to a human form, trying to get up until...

CRACK

You were screeching in pain, staying limp by the table and grasping your wounded arm, as they rushed back, only to see you were a vampire in human form. "Oh...what have I gotten myself into here?" they chuckle, helping you up.

"Anyways, who might you be, young vampire?"

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"Hm...cute name..."

...

"Anyways, the name's Black..."

You didn't realize you were in the presence of the very first impostor themself until seconds had passed and they were assisting you, their gaze still the same neutral stare

"It's common for newer ones like you to just fall out of the sky like that..."

He commented, looking at your bat-like form as you hung from the ceiling

"But you in particular caught my interest..."

Oh boy, you never knew what was coming next

...

----------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand that concludes it! requesting part 2 of any of my stories would be a good idea here on out, I just need writing tips ;D