A NEW LOVE STORY💕

Y/N is having the best time with the family

after so long Y/N along with JK is feeling the presence of family. they went on a picnic having a family dinner together making lots of good memories with each other. JK felt so possessive that his mother is good at getting along with Y/N and ignoring him.

it was quite a good feeling for him to see all the stuff his family doing for Y/N.

In Seoul :

Natasha was packing everything for her return, she planned to meet BTS and leave with no regrets. her phone rings. she got a taxi from her hotel.

she took her mobile and the side bag with her and headed down to the taxi.

she called RM and informed him about her departure there to their house. when she arrived at the building where BTS lives, she sighed hard and headed inside in the reception she found a familiar figure who was standing with the girl. it was Jimin with the girl.

she held her hands on Jimin's shoulders, it was so irritating for Natasha to see.

Natasha's POV:

Natasha's mind: why is she touching him like he was her husband? it's so irritating to see.

I huffed and waited for the elevator by that time I noticed shoes by my side. I didn't care to see his face because I was not interested in anyone. I was just thinking about that lady who is touching Jimin. And I was super frustrated.

we entered the elevator. I pressed the button to get on the floor. That man came closer to me, I flinched and turned around to see him, he was a man around 26 with good facial features and cute eyelashes.

Natasha: what??(with the annoyed face)

that man gestured to the lift button with an innocent face. I made an O face and made his way.

??: uh are you new one here to this apartment?? I've never seen you!!

Natasha: yeah sort of!! ( I was just processing his sweet voice and his good elegant features)

??: hmm... your good name?

Natasha: Uhhhh Natasha!! by the way, can I ask your name??

(a/n: guess who is coming heh heh heh)

??: cha Eunwoo!!

Natasha: nice meeting you eunwooshi!!

eunwoo: nice meeting you too Natasha!! how about a visit to my place ??

Natasha: not really I came to visit someone here so...

eunwoo: ohh you are a visitor here!! so I would never get a chance next time, just come once!! only for 10 mins!!!

I was thinking about him like how good he was in convincing someone!!

natasha: uhhhh!!

eunwoo: okay, if you are not interested that's fine and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable !! ( with the sad pout)

Natasha: uhhhh no I'm thinking about the person who I promised to meet is waiting for me to come so I am afraid that I may disappoint them so I'll visit you after that!! is that okay with you??

the floor that Natasha was to get down had come so Eunwoo followed her out the lift and made the conversation steady.

eunwoo: that's fine!! my apartment is on the 6th floor no 121, don't return without visiting me okay!!

he didn't wait for the reply with that notice he got into the lift and gestured bye with a cute wink!!

Natasha was standing in the same place like a statue for about a minute. after a while the elevator next to which they came opened and showed that it was Jimin.