ㅤㅤ

so , i met this guy on roblox high school... it felt like it was just yesterday. (technically it was , but shshshhh)
i was running late on my first day of school and i mean reeeaaaaally late. so late to the point i arrived at lunchtime !  
as soon as i entered the cafeteria , i was spotted by someone and they wanted me to sit at their table. the table consisted of two people: one girl that i still don't know the name of and this exact guy. his name was cristiano3474, but i'd rather call him cristi for short.
all three of us were basically interacting by spamming the cheeseburger and bloxycola item, it was truly once-in-a-lifetime moment !

after lunchtime, i immediately had to head to the principals office to ask for forgiveness for being so behind time. what i didn't expect was cristi waiting for me at the end of it !
we walked over to our next classes, bonding as if we've met eachother years ago and not just a few 'hours'. 
one time, during breaktime, he made me follow him to the bathroom... there, he made me look in the mirror Before I Felt Something Sharp Behind My Back.
I Shouldn't Have To Explain This, Should I ?
Basically I Was Getting.. How Do You Call It ?
"Backshots".
i looked back at him as fast as lightning striked and he stopped. i assumed he spammed W and S behind my back on accident.. 
at that moment i didn't really care. i didn't have much sleep the night before, excited for my first day of school, but that definetly woke me up. 

thankfully enough, that was breaktime before last period. i felt a midly bit uncomfortable about it, so i decided i would go straight to home immediately afterschool. 
i felt somebody following me, but it didn't last very long. Thank God.

after a while, i decided to go to a 'new schoolyear party'.. or a regular party held at club red.
unexpectedly, cristi was there too. i didn't mind, i just wanted to try some apple juice at that current moment.
i might've had two or three of them when i moved onto the dance floor. 
for some reason, one of the teachers was there and we both danced for hours and hours. 

after a bit, he said: "isn't it getting late? we should get home

after a bit, he said: "isn't it getting late? we should get home."
but i didn't want to. i wanted to dance until i died !!
so, the teacher left without me.
i immediately felt cristi's presence as soon as that teacher left.. it was eery at the time, but i was too 'drunk' to care. i was basically playing dance dance revolution without the game infront of me !
i have a watch on me all times, so i already knew how late it was. i just wanted to dance.. moooree !!!!!!
then, I Felt It. Another One.
Another Backshot.

I Should've Listened To The Teacher While He Was Still There.. Cause, Something Striked That Night. An Emotion Of Sorts.
He Made Me Stop My Dancing.
as soon as he started giving me the said backshots, it felt like he was doing it harder than before. as if there weren't multiple people in the club !
i could feel myself losing my balance... it was such a trippy experience to me.
luckily enough, i didn't fall even once.
i told him to stop giving me backshots.. specifically at 1 AM, for whatever reason. 
he corrected me, saying "2 AM". i looked at the time, and it was literally 1:56.
people were staring, it was So Embarrassing.

for some reason, this one felt good. I Hate To Admit It.
it's as if.. I Wanted More. but i didn't want more... i wanted him to leave me alone !
the rest of the night was a blur, as i woke up back in my house completely tucked in. 
i just hope nothing bad happened that night. i hope he was also drunk so he could not have the rest of the night as a memory.

next day went like normal.. if i could say that.
cristi was a little bit more... 'affectionate' at the start of school. he would sit next to me in every class, try to give me backshots (but always failed)
eveything was practically the same until..
Drama Class.

i was sitting in one of the chairs, when cristi came up to me. 
for some odd reason, he kept getting closer and closer to the point i could only see his face.
it was distracting, but It Was Pleasing.
i could feel myself getting hotter and hotter.. because of how close he was, i don't know how to explain it.
after a while, he starting sitting on me, specifically my lap.
to break the ice, i had to say how nice the view was.

after a bit... he kissed me.
it wasn't long. it was just
A
Tiny
Little
Kiss.
I Swear.
I Definetly Didn't Enjoy It. It Definetly Wasn't A Lovely Kiss. Not At All.
i actually wanted more this time and i meant it. i was stuttering and sweating all over the place.
but as soon as i finally picked up the courage, the bell rang.
i felt him get off my lap and instantly run off.. to next class, probably.
i was processing what just happened for around 5 minutes, still sweating like crazy and breathing heavy.
after that, i immediately went to the next class. it was science.

the bell rang. 
i tried to find him, but he wasn't there.
hours went by, and he didn't go to any of our other classes.

i'm assuming he's gone for good.

i might have schizophrenia - i'll have to diagnose myself for that - but I Miss Him.
a lot, even if we met not so long ago.