CHAPTER 37

"Смерть, Императрица уже на Филиппинах со своими сводными братьями." (Death, Empress is already in the Philippines with her Half Brothers.)

I didn't look at Axel, I was still looking at Aphrodite's picture next to the ultrasound picture of our baby.

"Did you get Mark Dela Cruz?" that bastard. who is he to take my wife from me? mine is mine

"yes, he's already in the basement." I stood up From sitting on the swivel chair Here in my office in the mansion.

I left my office and went straight to the basement. he and his family are the reason why my wife needs to leave here.

when I got to the basement I saw him tied to a chair with a blindfold.

"How is Life Here in the basement Dela Cruz?" It looked around as if looking for the source of the voice.

"let me go! get the fuck out of me here Guavamonte!" I just looked at him for a moment before turning the weapons in front of me.

"Why could I?" Sinenyasan ko ang isang tauhan ko na tanggalin ang blindfold niya. Nang matanggal ang blindfold nya agad na nagtama ang mata namin, tinapunan nya ako ng masamang tingin.

But I only give him my devilish smirk.

"Bakit hindi mo nalang Kase pakasalan ang Kapatid ko?" Matalim parin ang tingin na binibigay nya saakin.

"I already married to your sister." Kalmadong sabi ko. I walked in front of him and took a chair, I sat in front of him, I looked at him coldly.

"Aphrodite. I'm married to her." Ngising sabi ko. Mas sumama ang tingin nya saakin dahil sa sinabi ko.

"She will be mine! Guavamonte, Ako ang kikilalaning ama ng Bata! O ipalaglag k---" I didn't finish what he was going to say because I punched him in the face, the person he was sitting on fell down but because he was tied to the chair, he went with me and fell to the floor.

"You think I'll let you go?! My wife is mine! She's fucking mine! Mine alone! Every Asshole who will take her away to me gonna die in my hand!" I said to him very angry. I frowned when I heard him laugh softly.

"as if she will stay with you when she finds out who you really are." I took the gun that was on my back, I ordered my men to build the place where Dela Cruz was sitting. When it was built, I pointed the tip of the gun at his jaw.

"what if she already knows who I am?" Kinalabit ko ang trigger ng baril na hawak ko, napapikit siya nang marinig iyon. Napangisi ako dahil sa reaction na ipinakita nito,  kaya nung binuksan nga ang mga mata nya masamang tingin ang binigay nya saakin.

"Easy, I won't kill you now, i still want to torture you." Binaba ko ang baril na hawak ko.I looked at Axel who was on the side watching us.

"torture this shit." I said coldly before I left the basement.

while I was walking back to my office I met Kaulev. it stopped in front of me so I stopped too.

"report."

"When they brought Jenny Dela Cruz's body to her family's mansion, Dela Cruz's companies went bankrupt even in other countries." Napangisi ako sa narinig ko. Tinanguan ko lang ito at nilagpasan.