Why Me? - 6

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me for sure... because Pearl can do anything to make Vegas respond... It can be positive or negative.... Pearl wants a response from Vegas... And I'm afraid the response will be negative...

.

.

I'm very nervous.... I dressed up the way I wanted.... I saw myself in the mirror and was satisfied...

With satisfaction I took the phone to call Pearl

"Where are you, Pearl? I'm waiting for you in my room.... You said you will come and pick me up..."

["Pete please calm down first... I'm in your home... Come down"] I frowned...

"What are you doing down there" I asked.

["Come and see with your own eyes"] she said and cut the call immediately...

She is really a bossy one... Then again, I looked at myself in the mirror then I remembered... How Vegas got jealous.... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath... This is the last time I'm going to face Vegas and then... If he doesn't respond I will give up and hide like before... Hiding is easy for me...

When I came downstairs, I heard Porsche voice "You look really gorgeous."

"Phi! you already told me many times" When I heard Pearl's shy voice my eyes widened... Did Porsche try to flirt with my friend... And that stupid Pearl is responding...

"What are you doing?" I shouted when I saw Pearl's red face... She is definitely blushing... For whom? For Porsche?... Did she lose his brain cells?...

"Why are you shouting at her?" Porsche defended Pearl... Did I miss something here? Do I look like a third wheel to them?...

"Phi... It's ok, my idiot friend needs some lecture and I can give him that... If you excuse us we can go to the reunion party...." She said with her sweet voice... I narrowed my eyes...

"Ok pearl... I asked Vegas and he said he will come there too... If you need anything you can ask him..."

"No need..." I said and dragged Pearl from there...

"Pete.... You are hurting me..." Pearl said softly, and I immediately came to my senses and released her wrist...

"Sorry Pearl... Did it hurt that much?" I tried to check on her wrist, but she smiled.

"I'm ok... But I'm hurt because you didn't say anything about my attire..." she pouted...

"Oh, what's wrong with you today? You dress like a princess..." I teased her.

"Because I'm going to Pete's princess today" she said and put his arm around my arm...

I smiled and Shaked my head... She is definitely going to get something from Vegas... Then I remembered why I'm mad

"Don't get close to Porsche...." then I got hit in my head.

"He is your hia... And I'm just your friend not a slave... You can't order me around... I can talk to anyone you can't order me like that... No one can order me..." I forgot to tell you something... She really hates it if someone orders her to do something...

Puff....

"Ok princess, shall we go?" I should keep my mouth shut at least for today...

.

.

We entered the college and the event already started... We always used to come late for every college event to avoid Vegas and the habit didn't change yet....