Important Note🤔🤕

Hi guys AshKa here... Long time no see huh!!! Actually we had thought to discontinue this story as it was so long and we didn't post further parts...

But since some of u wanted this story to be completed we just want to confirm if you guys really want us to continue.

Pls let us know through your comments and if we get a good response we will continue this story.

One more thing guys we will write the story with the original decided couples and if you don't like the couples you can imagine any couple that you like...☺ no hate comments for the couple choices pls... if we get those I'll definitely stop writing... just consider it like a new couple starring in a new series...

Let Me Clear another thing too "THIS ISN'T A FANFICTION BUT A RANDOM STORY WITH AUTHOR'S PERSONAL IDEOLOGY" just like many other books available on wattpad characters are taken just to give a visual impression!!!!!

Pls let us know soon about your views and we will act accordingly... Lots of love... to all of you guys... We still love you...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is about "swaragini aur unke cousins" guys so sorry to inform you but we will discontinue swaragini aur unke cousins coz we lost the old phone and are not able to login in the old account so we are really really really sorry about it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Only that much for today... Pls make sure you respond to this note so that we can come to a decision...

Bye bye...👋🏻 Take care...😘 Stay safe and Healthy🥰