𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

WARNING: CANNIBALISM, HOMICIDE, AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS, AND GINGERS.

𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦

The child rubbed the sleep off his eyes as he sat up. His H/c hair was a tangled mess as he took off his hood. He was still in the ceremonial robes and somehow back at Ramshackle. He forgot that he had fallen asleep trying to help the magicless boy find a way to locate their home.

He heard two screams upstairs which didn't surprise M/n one bit. He already knew that whoever was in his home must have met or been scared by the ghosts.

He got off the couch to see the lounge was a bit cleaner than before. It's not to say it wasn't clean before but due to how rundown his home is, dust is always gonna fall on everything. He had gotten help from the other dorms and staff to fix some of it. So every corner had the touch of every dorm.

But not like they stay for long due to mold, dust or rain ruining it quickly. Multiple times he had to go to another dorm due to Ramshackle being bad for him to sleep, eat or do anything.

Even Crewel, Train and even Vargas and Sam had tried to convince Crowley that one of them should take care of the small child or transfer him to another dorm but multiple times Crowley refused.

Either way the child just went up the stairs to see the magicless boy and the strange cat he had not cared about since the hour of orientation. The young boy just walked past them as he looked at the ghosts who quickly greeted M/n.

"Hello child. Was orientation great today? Looks like you got two new roommates too! Pretty funny to scare!" Said the Skinny ghost.

"Have you eaten today or are you tired? Wanna go to bed?" The medium ghost said as he ruffled the hair of the child.

"Mywah!? How is he not scared?!" The gray tanuki cat said as he looked at the child just walked off.

M/n could care less who was in his home. As long as he got to sleep before school the next morning it wasn't his problem.

Going to his big room he took his robes off and got extra pajamas from a box. Going to the bathroom he carefully showered. He had to do a lot on his own since no one was allowed to help him because Crowley said so.

After taking a shower and brushing his teeth he headed to bed. But not before he heard millions of whispers going I'm his head. He placed his hands on his ears as he curled up into a ball.

The whispers stooped and he finally drifted off to sleep.

WARNING: CANNIBALISM. THE WHOLE THING IS IN SPECIAL FONT TO SEPARATE THE GORE WRITING IF YOU DON'T"T WISH TO READ IT.

 THE WHOLE THING IS IN SPECIAL FONT TO SEPARATE THE GORE WRITING IF YOU DON'T"T WISH TO READ IT