20~CUTE FIGHTS~

AUTHOR'S POV

Its morning everyone is getting ready beacuse now they are going to dadu's village beacuse of marriage of abhimaan's cousion .

Abhimaan's dadus. Brother live there and their is  marriage of his grandson in few days  and now all the members are ready and went towards their car .

After 5 hours of journey they held to their destination 
In whole ride Aena is sleeping because of her periods and Abhimaan is driving .

"Bachha wakeup... we arrived" abhimaan said while patting her cheeks .

She slowely open her eyes and saw abhimaan infront  of her  she smiles at him and get outside of the car.

They all enterd house   and everyone is present in  lawn .

"Namaste chote dadu" Abhimaan  said .

"Namaste meri raja beta kaisa hai"..  said Raj(chote dadu/ dadu's brother)

"Main badiya aap bataiye... said abhimaan

After gretting everyone . All went towards their room  to freshan up

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I went towards  room with aena . The room is nice . Aena is looking cute while obseving everything because she saw village .
She is following me like lost puppy because she dont know anything.

What happen bacha.... i asked her..

Nothing..maan.. just felling tired ..

Aww.. koi bat nhi dinner kar le fir rest kar lena ..ok...i said to ger and she noded

We both are wearing same night suit ..

She asked me to wear  so how can i deny her

She asked me to wear  so how can i deny her .

We are in room and she came back from closet after changing .

When she came back i pulled her towards  me and  kissed her passionatelly..

After getting out of breath i move towards her neck and started giving her kisses there or i can say hickey