chapter 13: worries and suspicions

-Niall’s POV-

I truly felt sorry for Abi. The poor girl has been through so much lately and in a way I couldn’t help but feel like it was slightly my fault. If I had been on time to meet her under the London eye the other day, she wouldn’t have nearly been killed! Abi was an amazing girl- why would anyone want to kill her? She’s beautiful, kind, caring, funny and so much more!...god, listen to me! Am I really saying this about a girl I’ve only known for three months?! Although I’m confused over my feelings for her at the moment, whether it’s just the hormones talking or not one thing is for certain: I am never going to let Abigail Parker get hurt ever again.

-Abi’s POV-

I was amazed at how willing Niall was to take care of me. He would always go out of my way to make sure I was ok. I mean, why does he even care so much? He could be friends with anyone in the world! He’s Niall Horan for crying out loud! He could know anyone he wanted to know, yet, he wants to know me.

I was back at home now after spending the night at Niall’s place. Unfortunately, Niall’s break was over now which meant that I probably wouldn’t be seeing him for a while. Even though I had only been home for not even a day, I was already bored out of my brain! I had tried skyping with Bree but I realised that it was probably really late in Australia. I had also tried to see if any of my other friends were around. Most of them, being the summer holidays and all, had gone away to a hot country for a week or so which left me completely on my own. I had tried to write a song- a concept I was no stranger to, however today, I had no luck in finding lyrics to suit the type of song I wanted to compose. the only things that were going round in my mind at this present moment was whether or not my dad had been arrested yet. Surely the police would’ve called by now to tell me the result, wouldn’t they? I had decided to not tell my mum about what had happened the other day, in fact, the only people that knew were Niall, the police and possibly Harry if he had caught on to what I meant after the never have I ever game that ended in tears the other night.

It was crazy that in a time constrain of just over three months, I had gone from extreme one direction fangirl to calling Niall Horan one of my best friends.  It was a weird feeling that this was even possible, considering the fact that last year I was seriously doubting whether or not I’d even get to see the boys in concert or getting a 1/5 on twitter. Now, ive seen them in concert, hung out with them and have 5/5 on twitter! I’m living every directioner’s dream!

I sat on my bed for a while, just thinking about how much my life had really changed these past few months. Suddenly, my phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts. I unlocked it to find I had been mentioned in one of Niall’s tweets. A smile crept onto my face as I read it:

“@NiallOfficial: missing you millions L @abi1d xxx”

I stared at it for a while before quickly typing a reply.

“@abi1d: @NiallOfficial miss you too L sooo bored! Xxx”

After a short twitter chat with Niall, he told me he had to get back to rehearsal which left me bored and alone again. This sucked! I hated being alone for so long, especially when I know my friends are all out there in the big wide world having fun without me!