chapter 18: silenced with a kiss

-Abi’s POV-

After I stopped singing, I felt a sudden rush of energy surge through me; the same feeling I got when I was around Niall. I seriously couldn’t thank that boy enough for everything he’s done for me! Not only has he saved my life, he has also helped me tick something off my bucket list- recording in a professional studio- as well as being the best idol in the world to me for the past two years! I smiled at Niall through the window that was currently separating us in the studio before going out to join him by the editing equipment.

“How was that?!” I asked excitedly. I stood there, nervously anticipating an answer before Niall cracked a huge grin and pulled me into an extremely tight hug.

“it was amazing, you’re amazing!” Niall beamed. I looked at him a smiled widely before suddenly feeling slightly worried about whether or not I had really done a good job or not.

“Are you sure? Because I was a bit worried about singing your song in front of you but I figured I should as it was the song I sang to win your contest and-“

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips crashing onto mine. Niall pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

OH MY GOD NIALL HORAN IS KISSING ME, ABI DO NOT TRY TO SCREAM!!!!! I REPEAT, DO. NOT. START. SCREAMING!!!!

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally pulled apart for air.

“What was that for?” I asked breathlessly.

“I had to get you to shut up somehow!” Niall chuckled. I laughed with him, nervously at first but we soon erupted into a light laughing fit. After we had calmed down, Niall spoke up again. “Abi?” he asked, something in his voice making him sound nervous. I looked at him and nodded for him to continue. “Umm, Abi, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?” he stuttered. A smile crept onto my face as I jokingly thought of an answer, even though I had already made up my mind.

OH MY GOSH YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!

“Of course I would Niall!” I agreed, causing Niall to grin like the Cheshire cat.

“Yay! So, how about I pick you up at around, seven-ish?” Niall suggested. I must admit, my heart sunk slightly at the thought of having to go home. Oh well, I guess tonight would come quick enough!

After editing and downloading my recording demo onto a CD, Niall dropped me home, giving me just over three hours to get ready. Once I had unpacked all of my overnight stuff from my sleepover with Niall, I decided to take a shower and then Skype Bree to tell her what I was doing tonight! I dried my hair off slightly before powering up my laptop and clicking on the blue ‘S’ icon in the corner of my desktop. I clicked on Bree’s account and requested to video chat. After a few seconds, she appeared online and answered.

“what do you want Abi, it’s three in the morning!” she groaned.