Part 4

______________________

Time skip.....
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At 10:05 pm in Xianwang's room.

Wei Ying and Wangji are lying on the bed, Wangji is lying on Wei Ying's chest, Wei Ying has his right hand behind him head for support and his left hand is wrapped around Wangji's waist

Wei Ying and Wangji are lying on the bed, Wangji is lying on Wei Ying's chest, Wei Ying has his right hand behind him head for support and his left hand is wrapped around Wangji's waist . Wangji is enjoying Wei Ying's heart beats.

He placed one hand on Wei Ying's heart. And with Wei Ying's face on his chest, Wangji can easily smell Wei Ying's lotus scent from his scent gland. Which is very calming and soothing.

Both of them have had dinner. According to the rules, today is Wei Ying and Wangji's "Wedding Night". But Wei Ying doesn't want to scare Wangji by doing all that suddenly. That's why he hasn't forced Wangji yet and he himself is calm.

“What were you going to say to me, Lan Zhan?” Wei Ying asked suddenly remembering his and Wangji's conversation.

Hearing this, Wangji's ears perked up and he sat up. On Wangji's action, Wei Ying also sat up and looked at Wangji who was playing with his fingers.

"First you promise that you will obey me" only then I will tell you!! Wangji said in a nervous voice.

“Okay,” Wei Ying said after thinking for a while.

"Hmm... but when I talk, you will remain silent till I finish and whatever you want to ask, ask later, okay"? Wangji asked Wei Ying as he looked into his eyes.

“Okay” Wei Ying also replies.

"I...I. Don't want you to mark me as your omega right now".

(*peeee..........................*********** This is the sound that is echoing in Wei Ying's mind right now)

"I have a reason Xian ge".

First… because this marriage happened only on papers…. Secondly, only a few people know about this marriage.

Third, there is still 1 month left for us to graduate from college.

Fourth, your grandmother... and my Xichen ge... both of them are one of the most special people in our lives... but both of them are unaware of our marriage...

Fifth....after 6 days you will become the CEO of your company...A lot of responsibilities will fall on your shoulders and then even if you don't want to, you will have to focus on your business. And in the meantime, if... we are together... then you will have to take my responsibility also....

And amidst all these troubles, I don't want to spoil our relationship in a hurry.

*taking Wei Ying's face between his hands* "This is why I don't want to start a married life yet".

I want… I want you to be the first one to appear in China's Top Business list…. *prodding voice* Know your name of China's most popular business man's. On the basis of your ability, take your dead parents' company to new heights.