I - INTEL

CAPITULA I

"DAD, I made a mistake." Tabitha told him with a wry smile.

Just by staring at his only daughter, Thalmus knew that something is up with her. She won't just go back home without a reason.

Katulad ni Thalmus, mas pinili ng kanyang mga anak na mag trabaho sa ilalim ng gobyerno kahit pa ang kapalit niyon ay kaligtasan ng mga ito. He can't blame his children for choosing the path that he had chosen before.

His early retirement gave him the opportunity to spend the rest of his time with his family. Lucille, his wife, was very patient and understanding. Sa pagbabalik ni Thalmus sa buhay ng pamilya niya, ang nais niya ay magkaroon sila ng normal na pamumuhay kahit pa batid niyang mahirap na gawin iyon dahil sa klase ng trabahong iniwan niya.

He's a retired sniper of the Philippine Army. He's widely recognized as one of the deadliest snipers of Southeast Asia and Middle East. He's dubbed as the "HeadHunter" of the Pearl of the Orient.

Despite of his spine-chilling profile, he can't change the fact that he's also a husband and a father to his three children. He's a family man.

To live in a secluded island in Batanes is one the way to keep him and his family away from the eyes of enemies. Even until that moment, Thalmus knew that he's still has a bounty on his head. He couldn't just go and roam around in public.

Thalmus puffed his tabaco while he's sitting at the wooden chair in front of their house. The sounds of the waves weren't enough to calm him down. He knew by then, that his daughter fucked up her job.

"I can explain." Tabitha's nervous.

He continued to puff his tabaco. He's now thinking on how he could help her escape from her mistake.

Naupo sa katabing upuan niya ang anak na babae. They are both facing the bluish sea water.

"I met a guy abroad to get the information that I need before I go back here," she sounds really worried.

Thalmus didn't want to mutter any word because his mind started a plan to hide Tabitha. He doesn't care about her reasons why she made that mistake. Isa lang ang gusto niya, ilayo na agad ang anak niya bago pa malaman ng iba ang pagkakamaling nagawa nito.

"I got the intelligence that I need. And you know my job, I will do everything for the information."

Ramdam na ramdam niya ang sobrang kaba ng anak na babae.

"But I get..." she paused and heaved a sigh.

Thalmus glanced at her daughter because she's making the conversation slow and intriguing.

"I am pregnant," she whispered and closed her eyes tightly.

Doon ay napapikit siya. If that's the only mistake his daughter was talking about, then it's easy to fix it.

"What is your plan now, Tabitha?"

"I want to continue my pregnancy."

"Then, it's time to leave your job."

"But I have a problem."

Thalmus puffed his cigarette. "Dear, don't play riddles on me."

"I discovered that the father of my baby is undercover agent like me."

He murmured a sharp cursed.

"Dad, he has my information. I am worried he would expose me."

Hindi niya kayang magalit sa pagkakamali ng anak niya. Kung papairalin at uunahin niya ang nararamdaman, hindi siya makakapag isip ng maayos kung paano kumawala sa problemang kinakaharap ni Tabitha.