PART 5

"Her Zaman Umut Vardır"

Daniel (POV)

She took the bottle and asked me to open and pour it. She washed her face and hand with that water. After that I took the orange juices and gave one to her. At first she she didn't take, but after forcing a little, she hesitantly took it and drank silently. After few minutes I went to pay the bill.

Then we both started walking and she was behind me, it's strange that she doesn't talk too much and always stay silent and she doesn't even smile. Meanwhile other girls just couldn't stop talking. After few seconds I turned back and saw she was still at the shop. She was buying something, my gaze fell on her hand, she bought a chocolate. She started walking towards me, then she stood it front of me opening the wrapper. "You could have told me, I would buy you a one", I said. "I have more than enough money to buy myself", she replied. "Don't you know, chocolates taste even more sweeter if someone else buys them for us", I said. "Yes I know..... but I eat only when my friends buy it for me", she said while taking a bite and started walking leaving me behind. I walked fast matching her pace.

"You came by walk?", I asked being astonished as we were standing at the exit of the park. "Yes, what's there in that", she said judging the look on my face. "Let me walk you home?" I asked her. "No need!", she replied. "Do you think it will be safe for you after what happened in the park" I said. She didn't say anything and started walking without glancing back. This girl doesn't even care about me. I was walking behind her, but she didn't even turned back to look even if I'm following her or not.

She entered the house, it was beautiful and all the the things were black from outside. I kept staring at it for a few minutes. "This wouldn't be your house after some months" I said to myself and left.

Author (POV)

Zyla entered her room and saw it was 7:00 am, she took a hot shower, after a tired morning . She took her bag and came downstairs to eat the breakfast. She saw her father sitting on the dining table. She lost her appetite seeing him. She directly went towards the main door ignoring him. " You don't need to skip your breakfast because of me, I can eat in my office and I don't want my daughter to go university without eating", her father said while standing up from the dining table. "Mr. Adem, please don't show me your fake concern, if you really cared about your daughter, then you would've done that 4 years ago", she said and went out. She sat in her car and mind started recalling the memories of that incident which occurred 4 years before and she didn't realized when tears started running from her face. After crying for few minutes she wiped her tears and drove towards the university.

Daniel parked his bike and entered the university. The girls started whispering and each of them glaring at him with smiling faces. It's an everyday drama. Every day some girls come to him and express their feelings. He just sometimes ignore them or reject them but still some girls can't just stop chasing him. He became the heartrob of the University in just a month. He was walking towards the class and a girl came towards him expressing his feelings. As usual he rejected her.

Zyla saw all this happening but she ignored and walked towards her class, as it was a everyday drama. She heared someone calling her name, she just ignored it thinking would be her imagination. She heared it once again, she turned and saw Daniel was running towards her. She ignored him and started walking. She stopped as someone grabbed her bag making it difficult to walk. She turned and saw Daniel. It's always him. " Are you deaf or what?", he asked her. "Think what ever you want", she said and removed his hand from her bag and started walking. "Are your always rude to everyone or just with me?", he asked. "Did you forget what I did to you in the morning! Did you just forget how I helped you?", She didn't respond and walked towards the class silently. "Did you forgot about how you were talking to me in morning?". She stopped when he asked this. "Just forget about the things which happened in the morning", she said and went, while leaving Daniel.